Anonimo Nautilo Bronze

Thread: Anonimo Nautilo Bronze

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anonimo Nautilo Bronze

I was taking more pictures today of my Bronze Nautilo and damn it really is a stunner. Maybe I won't sell it.

Current COLLECTION
    Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Breitling Avenger Skyland | Helson Sharkmaster | Linde Werdelin "The One" 2.6 | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | RXW MM20 | Seiko Orange Monster |

Sadly gone
    Anonimo Hi-Dive OxPro hybrid | Anonimo Professionale Mod.6003 | Bell&Ross BR02 | Cartier Santos 100XL | IWC Aquatimer 3179-03 | Jaeger LeCoultre Master Compressor Diving Chronograph | Linde Werdelin Hard Black II | Magratte Nautico | Magratte Regattare Bronze | Rolex Submariner Z-series | TAG Heuer Link Chrono | Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 2201.51 | Panerai PAM111I | Seiko Monster Yobokies modded | Sinn U1 | Sinn U1 | Sinn U1 Tempus | Seiko FFF |

Re: Anonimo Nautilo Bronze

Hot watch! Selling it?!
    That dial is cream/tan colored right? (Looks a bit salmon-ish in the pics?) :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jebhut View Post
    Hot watch! Selling it?!
    That dial is cream/tan colored right? (Looks a bit salmon-ish in the pics?) :)

It is salmon actually. Pics have been color corrected so its accurate. Surprisingly the salmon color works well for the piece.

And yeah, am selling it. Have had the sales thread up in the sales corner for about a week now with some nibbles. Having second thoughts now :D
    Current COLLECTION
    Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Breitling Avenger Skyland | Helson Sharkmaster | Linde Werdelin "The One" 2.6 | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | RXW MM20 | Seiko Orange Monster |

Sadly gone
    Anonimo Hi-Dive OxPro hybrid | Anonimo Professionale Mod.6003 | Bell&Ross BR02 | Cartier Santos 100XL | IWC Aquatimer 3179-03 | Jaeger LeCoultre Master Compressor Diving Chronograph | Linde Werdelin Hard Black II | Magratte Nautico | Magratte Regattare Bronze | Rolex Submariner Z-series | TAG Heuer Link Chrono | Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 2201.51 | Panerai PAM111I | Seiko Monster Yobokies modded | Sinn U1 | Sinn U1 | Sinn U1 Tempus | Seiko FFF |

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Just picked up mine and it's not going anywhere anytime soon :) I'd keep it if I were you as I'm sure you'll be having sellers remorse ;)

------------------------------------------
    "Hail to the king, baby" Ash (Army of Darkness 1992)

Quote Originally Posted by kingblackbolt View Post
    Just picked up mine and it's not going anywhere anytime soon :) I'd keep it if I were you as I'm sure you'll be having sellers remorse ;)

Starting to have that very thought!
    Current COLLECTION

Sadly gone

Very nice pictures. As some know, I owned one of these, and then sold it, with some remorse--I still think it is one of the best watches ever produced by Anonimo--however, much as I tried, I never really liked the odd strap design at the lugs (on any of the Dinos), though I can see how some might love it. The dial detail work, layering, textures, etc., is second to none. And, the case is brass, if you like brass--you can polish it so that it looks like gold if you like that style, or you can let it age gracefully, and develop a patina unique to each piece. For me, though, it was the strap that was the deal breaker--both for the odd tongue sticking out at the lugs, but also for the fact that it could not allow a bracelet--for at least some of the time--a requirement where I live, where humidity requires something other than leather for at least some of the summer months. Keep or sell, that is the question--good luck figuring it out for yourself.

Peter
    Here today, here tomorrow...

Thanks Peter. You know you'd have loved it as well if it had gone to you and would have been happy to have passed it on.

I do agree about the lug design though, only real draw back about this model, probably why I don't like Oris watches as well. The tongue bugs me and makes getting custom interesting straps a bit of a pain. 27mm width yet with a 13mm tongue.
    Current COLLECTION

Sadly gone

It certainly makes it unique and is a drawback for some but for my money the applied markers, inner bezel, Dino Zei logo and PRI are amazingly detailed... not to mention the guilloche pattern. This makes up for any strap hassle IMHO :) the climate in Canada allows me to wear it on leather year round as well.

This thread makes me miss mine quite a lot.

The DZ Nautilo with champagne dial is a winner, and the only reason I sold mine was to fund the purchase of the Pro Crono, my favourite watch. The detailing on the dial is superb, and to date I have not been more impressed by any watch while opeining the box for the first time as I was with the DZ. Pictures really do not do the dial justice.
    Current:
    Anonimo Millemetri Japan LE Bronze | Anonimo Polluce | G-Shock DW-5600MS-1 | JLC Reverso Grande Ultra Thin | Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon Gold | Linde Werdelin Tattoo | ochs und junior Moonphase | Rolex Day-Date 1803 | Sarpaneva K0 Seasons | Sinn 104 | Swiss Military Chrono 20012ST | Vintage Fortis Dress Watch

2 questions for you?

1) Have you ever polished the case?

2) Does your serial number say 08/19? I thought they were limited out of 249?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information