Anonimo retailers?

Thread: Anonimo retailers?

Banned

Anonimo retailers?

So what will become of current Anonimo dealers? Are they being discarded along with the current designs?

Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator samanator's Avatar

Re: Anonimo retailers?

Apparently what they were saying at Basel is they haven't determined a channel to market yet. Internet orders are being considered along with many other options. So the short version is TBD!
    Michael
    BALL Watch, Bremont and Longines Moderator

My wife buys dogs and I buy watches and to date I have never stepped in watch poop!

In the U.S., two of the three biggest ADs, so far, will no longer carry the brand.

While there remains some stock out there which will be sold off soon, I expect that quality ADs will no longer be interested in working with the new Anonimo.
    Last edited by StefB; May 3rd, 2013 at 17:09.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I was under the impression they are still selling the originals...and still had a pretty decent stock?? The 3 big ones I knew were AboutTime, RightTime and Topper's? Then there were other questionable ones selling on the bay...none of which stated they were actual AD's for the brand anywhere in writing in listings or their websites...

Quote Originally Posted by Jebhut View Post
    I was under the impression they are still selling the originals...and still had a pretty decent stock?? The 3 big ones I knew were AboutTime, RightTime and Topper's? Then there were other questionable ones selling on the bay...none of which stated they were actual AD's for the brand anywhere in writing in listings or their websites...
    I understand that Abouttime is still an AD and that they're expecting the new watches to come in Aug. They're not too happy with new management tho so for how long they will continue is anyone's guess. Shame really.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Rolex Explorer II 216570
    Panerai
    PAM 112
    Rolex Two-Tone Datejust
    Omega Constellation C-Shape Vintage
    Anonimo D-Date II
    Concord Impresario
    Seiko Sumo
    Casio MDV106

Thread Information