Anonimo Straps
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Anonimo Straps

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MLT

Confused Anonimo Straps

Good day sirs. Would like to seek your advice on where I can purchase straps for my 2011 Anonimo Militare Vintage watch. Am based here in the Philippines and the dealer we bought it from does not even bother answering emails. I hope I can get a replacement strap. Thank You.

Re: Anonimo Straps

Welcome to the club! Check the sales corner on this site--there are sometimes straps available--I have seen several on Ebay recently, so check there as well. However, I strongly recommend that you just have your strap(s) custom made--a good strap maker can make a Militare strap--sometimes you might need to provide measurements so that they can get the cut out part of side right--I had several made back in the day, all were excellent straps, all generally better than the OEM versions, for often less money.
    Here today, here tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by timefleas View Post
    Welcome to the club! Check the sales corner on this site--there are sometimes straps available--I have seen several on Ebay recently, so check there as well. However, I strongly recommend that you just have your strap(s) custom made--a good strap maker can make a Militare strap--sometimes you might need to provide measurements so that they can get the cut out part of side right--I had several made back in the day, all were excellent straps, all generally better than the OEM versions, for often less money.
    I'd second timefleas - what stock is remaining in OEM is either old, dried-up leather or defective ones that didn't sell, so go the custom-made route but preferably work with someone who have done the Militare straps before, its a bit tricky to get the positioning of the lug-bar holes, cut out part and thickness right...

BUT

Courtesy of your fellow Nimo collector (me), here is your detailed sketch with all needed dimensions, which should make the task of explaining all of these to your strapmaker extremely easy!

And on a personal note, I would highly recommend Peter Gunny who have done a few Militare straps for me using these dimensions, and results were better leather quality and fit than Anonimo OEM at very competitive pricing, not to mention that he is also an extremely honest, nice guy and easy to work with.

Name:  militare sketch_Peter Gunny.jpg
Views: 984
Size:  95.8 KB

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Dude that's awesome....

Quote Originally Posted by korneevy View Post
    I'd second timefleas - what stock is remaining in OEM is either old, dried-up leather or defective ones that didn't sell, so go the custom-made route but preferably work with someone who have done the Militare straps before, its a bit tricky to get the positioning of the lug-bar holes, cut out part and thickness right...

BUT

Courtesy of your fellow Nimo collector (me), here is your detailed sketch with all needed dimensions, which should make the task of explaining all of these to your strapmaker extremely easy!

And on a personal note, I would highly recommend Peter Gunny who have done a few Militare straps for me using these dimensions, and results were better leather quality and fit than Anonimo OEM at very competitive pricing, not to mention that he is also an extremely honest, nice guy and easy to work with.

Name:  militare sketch_Peter Gunny.jpg
Views: 984
Size:  95.8 KB

Anonimo Straps

Last edited by ckhouse80; August 14th, 2014 at 16:20.

csm

nice draw brother! i'll keep it for the future for sure! thanks god i'm lucky because before the end of the brand i bought a new strap for my militare chrono that is almost new. but in a future i may be forced to do a custom strap.

regards

Try here.I just got a OEM rubber.Marine Kaminsky
    marine.kaminsky@anonimo.com

or

Pascal Waurick

pascal.waurick@anonimo.com
    Panerai 312 / Panerai 176 / Panerai 380 / 16600 SD / SBGA001 "Snowflake" /3573.50 "Sapphire Sandwich" /Junghans Max Bill Chronoscope /Sinn U1 / Longines Legend Diver -No Date / Anonimo D-Date./ Benarus- Bronze-Mo /Seiko 1970 Navigator Timer/Nomos Ahoi Atlantik /Oris 65 Diver / Seiko Turtle SRP777 / Zenith ​ El Primero Tri-Color/ Longines Avigation Big Eye.
    William

HM3

If you want to get creative, you can purchase a strap with similar specs and take a sharp x-acto knife and cut out the dimension to fit the lug of your watch. I ran into the same problem with trying to find a strap for my Anonimo Dino Zei and decided to make my own. Just finished it up last weekend.
    Name:  HorweenFinal.JPG
Views: 780
Size:  49.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Where can I buy this strap at reasonable price. Can someone give me information please.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast