- First of all this is Anonimo in name only compared to the historical range, it's up to the individual whether or not that is an issue or not. It looks like the "new" Anonimo is aiming towards the safer mainstream market with their designs and there will be haters. I owned a couple of the old models and personally I don't care about comparisons, all I care about is whether or not I like the watch.
- This watch filled a couple of holes in my collection - a black DLC coating and a cushion case, and for that it is a good fit.
- The contrasting black face & case and the applied numerals & indices work extremely well - I even got a couple of comments at work, but if you are a lume fanatic look elsewhere as only the hands are lumed. It's not a big deal for me but it would have been nice to have more, even if just the three numerals were lumed.
- The lug to lug is 51mm, which is a couple of mm outside my usual preference but the lugs turn down sharply from the case which comes in at under 12mm including the crystal. Being all black the watch doesn't look too big on my 7.25 inch wrist.
- The kudu antelope strap is all class and has quick release spring bars, which is ideal for a PVD coated watch in order to avoid scratches. Whilst the strap is great and matches the watch extremely well, it will show dirt rather easily due to the light colour. I have some other options on their way to try.
- So far the movement is doing fine at + a few seconds a day.
So, she's a keeper for me. Very different to the rest of my collection and I'm really liking the high contrast look.
You lost me at 51mm... Bummer... Such a nice looking watch. Dang my small wrist.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)