Bracelet decision help on my Millemetri MODEL 2000

Thread: Bracelet decision help on my Millemetri MODEL 2000

Question Bracelet decision help on my Millemetri MODEL 2000

OK you all know the watch and I love the Kodiak strap but want a metal bracelet also and just don't have the fund for the Anonimo one. So I'm trying to narrow it down between 3, one Hammer style one Mesh and one link style that has similarity's to Anonimo's. I'm leaning toward the last one mentioned but it's the thinnest of the 3 at around 3.4mm where the other 2 are 4.4mm and 4.7mm.

Here's the watch and the 3 choices, please give me some of your opinions.

Name:  Anonimo_O_M.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  80.7 KB

(#1) Anonimo style
    Name:  3.4.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  70.5 KB

(#2) Mesh
    Name:  4.4.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  100.3 KB

(#3) Hammer Style
    Name:  4.7.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  83.3 KB

Thanks
    Last edited by leroytwohawks; October 9th, 2011 at 20:04.
    Current watches: Citizen Eco-Drive Skyhawk Atomic JY0000-53E. Custom built Vintage style watch with 15 Jewel Swiss Rolex/Cortebert 616 movement with custom made dial and re-shaped case.
    Watches now sold or traded: Seiko Marinemaster SBDX001 traded ;-( but know I will buy one again, Seiko Alpinist SARB061, 2 Lum-Tec Combat B-1's, 2 Omega Seamasters, Omega Speedmaster, Anonimo Millemetri, Anonimo Militare, Hamilton Officers Chrono, Citizen Skyhawk, Rolex Day Date, Tudor Prince, Steinhart Ocean One, Seiko Mil Sub Mod, Seiko FFF Mod, Seiko Sumo, Seiko Spring Drive, Sinn Hydro Prototype, Bell & Ross Bomb Squad, BaliHa'i CaliHa'i, Luminox Black Ops and many more over the years I just can't remember.

Re: Bracelet decision help on my Millemetri MODEL 2000

Taste is personal but I'd go with the first one. Most like the Anonimo style. I personally don't like Mesh and think the last two are too "busy". The Millemetri is a clean design, not much to see detail wise just the shape and a clean dial so I think the repetitive links of #1 match best.

I would save up for the Anonimo bracelet. Try calling around to see if an AD will give you a deal. I would start with Toppers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I think the absence of endlinks on the link styled bracelets will not be able to carry the refined presence that you need to match the quality of the watch.

However, if you go mesh it's instant retro and comfy as well. Also, it might be a hair cheaper. IMHO, mesh is the best way to class it up based on your criteria.

log another vote for #1, what you're calling the "anonimo style." simple, style appropriate (for the watch), and classic. who makes it? legend (or is that just the style name/model)? jk

I vote for #1--similar to the Anonimo, but with a better range of micro-adjustments, although no curved end links.
    Here today, here tomorrow...

Thanks everyone for the advice, I ordered the first one but did call Toppers also, still a little out of my range but maybe someday I'll pick one up.
    Current watches: Citizen Eco-Drive Skyhawk Atomic JY0000-53E. Custom built Vintage style watch with 15 Jewel Swiss Rolex/Cortebert 616 movement with custom made dial and re-shaped case.
    Watches now sold or traded: Seiko Marinemaster SBDX001 traded ;-( but know I will buy one again, Seiko Alpinist SARB061, 2 Lum-Tec Combat B-1's, 2 Omega Seamasters, Omega Speedmaster, Anonimo Millemetri, Anonimo Militare, Hamilton Officers Chrono, Citizen Skyhawk, Rolex Day Date, Tudor Prince, Steinhart Ocean One, Seiko Mil Sub Mod, Seiko FFF Mod, Seiko Sumo, Seiko Spring Drive, Sinn Hydro Prototype, Bell & Ross Bomb Squad, BaliHa'i CaliHa'i, Luminox Black Ops and many more over the years I just can't remember.

Thread Information