Can someone give me the lowdown on the range, rough prices and where's best to buy?

Thread: Can someone give me the lowdown on the range, rough prices and where's best to buy?

Can someone give me the lowdown on the range, rough prices and where's best to buy?

I live in New Zealand and we don't have this brand, in fact I've not seen them in Ozzie either.

I've had my eye on a second Rolex, but these watches are starting to appeal more and more.

I'd like something with a plain dial, maybe in bronze.

The research starts here.....

Re: Can someone give me the lowdown on the range, rough prices and where's best to buy?

Ah, just found this which is super helpful when read in conjunction with the online catalogue!

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f16/ano...es-526320.html

Say no more!!!

Re: Can someone give me the lowdown on the range, rough prices and where's best to buy?

I recommend ALWAYS buying Anonimo preowned. As much as i love them, there is a huge hit you take when paying full retail if you ever try to resell it. They easily lose 50% of their value. Be warned. That said I own 3, love them all bought 1 BNIB from a person who owned it, the other 2 preowned but mint shape.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I agree with Eric. And you could probably use the money saved for a few extra straps.

I'm sure someone will chime in (eventually) about the benefits of purchasing from an AD, however the resale is sizable enough that most buyers/sellers take notice.

+1 for the secondary market....If you buy new be prepared to lose around 40-50% of the value. If you are adamant about new then you have room to negotiate anywhere between 10-30% in discounts off the MSRP, but it depends on the AD....I bought one used and one new and I don't plan on ever selling the new one....They are fantastic watches, good luck on your decision.

Hi there!

I have not introduced myself on this section of wus as yet, but once my cam is sorted out I'll be doing so!!

Great advice on going pre-owned.. I think that for the price these are the best pre-owned watch on the market... most of them go here in the UK for about £1200. That's a great price!!

I have three Anons... Millimetri black faced on steel, and a Polluce blue dialled on a black case (I want the bronze one badly), and a Wayfarer two. All great pre-worn pick ups.

Great, great watches... I've owned many brands... and this is my favourite!!

Greg.
    Heavily into drawing motorbikes and watches, and hoping to make a go of it!

Check ebay now theres a guy selling a 1 month old millemetri black dial with box papers steel bracelet with extra kodiak strap for $1000!!!!! If I didnt just get mine, Id be all over this!
    Rolex Explorer II 216570
    Panerai
    PAM 112
    Rolex Two-Tone Datejust
    Omega Constellation C-Shape Vintage
    Anonimo D-Date II
    Concord Impresario
    Seiko Sumo
    Casio MDV106

Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator samanator's Avatar

If you want the latest models an AD is pretty much your only option. If you can live with the older models even BNIB versions are available as most have said.

As I side note there was a guy here that claimed to be an Australian AD, but I have not seen him here in a while.
    Michael
    BALL Watch, Bremont and Longines Moderator

My wife buys dogs and I buy watches and to date I have never stepped in watch poop!

There is an Australian Anonimo wesbsite at anonimo.com.au. Here in Melbourne my experience shows that the Antiquorum have very limited ranging, but I've not visited Monards who is the other AD.
    Current:
    Anonimo Millemetri Japan LE Bronze | Anonimo Polluce | G-Shock DW-5600MS-1 | JLC Reverso Grande Ultra Thin | Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon Gold | Linde Werdelin Tattoo | ochs und junior Moonphase | Rolex Day-Date 1803 | Sarpaneva K0 Seasons | Sinn 104 | Swiss Military Chrono 20012ST | Vintage Fortis Dress Watch

Thread Information