ANONIMO GLAUCO BRONZE /DRASS (bezel), black dial
ANONIMO GLAUCO II BRONZE, black guilloche dial
Seiko Marinemaster MM300 SBDX001
Seiko Marinemaster MM600 SBDB001
Wow. So ebay is the distribution channel.
I can buy them on eBay like before!
If that is the case we can wait like 6 weeks and take our pick!!!
Last edited by JayVeeez; September 29th, 2014 at 00:13.
Wow that price. Must be very expensive plastic this is wrapped in. Loads of it too.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it looks as though they have failed (again) before they even got started. So much for a "re-boot".
The guy claimed to have won this watch then went on and describe the new position of the crown ... wtf? how does that work??
There is also some discrepancies about warranty. This is one bs deal.
In case they wonder, this is what the real Militare should look like
It seems to match the one on the ablogtowatch link, but that doesn't make this auction much less hinky.
The watch is probably a prototype. The person selling it might have worked for the company or knew someone that worked for the company. That's my guess.
1. Anonimo Cronoscopio Mark II TruBlu LE
2. Ball Trainmaster Cleveland Express
3. Ball Trainmaster Moon Light Special LE
4. Habring2 Chrono Sport Valjoux 7733 Manual Movement LE
5. Longines Master Collection Manual Movement
6. Muhle Glashutte 29er Big
7. Omega Speedmaster Professional Moon Watch
8. RGM 250
9. Tag Heuer 2000 Professional Quartz
10. Tissot SeaStar 1000 Chronograph Diver
11. Tissot SeaStar 1000 Powermatic 80 (new version)
12. Tudor Black Bay Bronze
13. Victrinox INOX Titanium
USED TO OWN
1. Azimuth Jagdbomber 47mm
2. Tutima Grand Classic
3. Tag Heuer Links Chronograph
4. Zenith Chronomaster T
5. Chronoswiss Lunar Triple Date
6. Baume and Mercier Classima Chronograph 8692
7. Ball Trainmaster Cannonball Express White Dial
Ultimately, who cares? Ernie allowed his unmoderated forum to continue with the understanding that it be devoted to the line up, and ownership, that predates this offering--the so-called "historic" Anonimo.
Here today, here tomorrow...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)