Now that our space will be devoted to historic Anonimo, I would love to get any news, opinions, or maybe even develop a plan from us collectors, to gain a sense of what will now happen with our beloved watch makers in Firenze. If there is any hope of a future for the true Italian watch we love, I say let's start talking about here.
- What will the Ambuchis now do and can we spur or inspire them (or others) to start a new brand to continue the tradition?
- Dino Zei is probably retiring at this point, but I can't help to dream that someone might pick up that line as a distinct brand. So I wonder if its worthwhile to make contact with Zei himself?
- What about the current, dedicated ADs? Will they sell the new crap Anonimo? Would love to hear from ADs about their plans.
- Can any of our collectors or long-time ADs reach out to the folks in Firenze to get a sense of any future plans?
- Should we nominate Nelson as our director of community outreach to bridge the gap between the collector community and perhaps the Ambuchis?
- Is it even worthwhile to reach out to our favorite watchmakers in Firenze?
All this might be wishful thinking on my part, but please do share your thoughts...