Is this good value?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By korneevy
  • 1 Post By Scotsguards

Thread: Is this good value?

Is this good value?

Just been phoning around after selling my Bremont Solo and stumbled across Anonimo. I found a couple of models that I like called the Marlin and Dino Zei Glauco Bronze They are both selling for £2000 new. Now, is this a good price for these models or not. I have tried to link to a site that has more info on the models that I saw as there doesnt seem to be much info about the place for them and the website appears to be lacking info, too.

Any help would be appreciated.

Anonimo Marlin Stainless Steel Case Watch mod7001-ss-blk-dial
    Anonimo (Dino Zei) Glauco Bronze Mod. 11006 Watch mod-11006-bronze-blk-dial

Thanks,

Russell
    Last edited by russraff; July 5th, 2013 at 23:26.

Re: Is this good value?

i don't know how to answer it...but just a thought: with Anonimo, their quoted retail prices were always a bit of fantasy to me and definitely much higher than it should have been considering the brand standing and product. So whether it is selling for half off or more, is irrelevant in as to how much of a "good deal" this price is because the list price was absurd to begin with. So if you can afford the price and like the watch, understand the risk of getting into a brand that may not be around for long, will be ok losing another half of what you,paid on resale if you ever decide to part with it, then by all means go and get them.
    timefleas likes this.

I'm guessing it is a little high or at least it is compared to what I recently paid for my Glauco. The difference could be due to market conditions on your side of the pond. I didn't get the exact same Glauco, but I'm guessing you could probably do better. You can see the model I bought in this post. PM me if you'd like additional details on the purchase I made.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f16/new...cs-862761.html

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Ultra high pleasure to wear and collect, but ultra low value to own. You'd better really love them and only buy them for that purpose.

Well, I didn't really like them, so sprung for a Breitling, instead.

Hello Mates, just stumbled across your post. I have about 50 watches in my collection. I've been trading, selling and buying for 20 years. Something I've learned, some watches will go up in value, some down, however if you like it, buy it! Good quality watches are a commodity, that means you can always find a buyer. We all have individual taste that's what makes us people!
    StefB likes this.

Thread Information