Well I thought there were sold out and to my surprise we just got one in! I believe this is the last one... Such a beauty..

To view this Anonimo video visit out About Time YOU TUBE page;

About Time Watch Company on You Tube

Anonimo Cronoscopio Summer Edition Watch
Model #anonimo-crono-summer-edit
LIMITED EDITION 150 PIECES MADE WORLDWIDE - MADE WITH RARE VALIJOUX 7760 MANUAL WIND MOVEMENT. Manual winding chronograph, modified VALIJOUX 7760 with continuous seconds counter suppressed, 25 jewels, soigné finish, 28.800A/h with stop-seconds, quick set day and date. Power reserve 40-44 hours. Functions Hours, minutes, chronograph second, day and date displays, 30 minute and 12 hour chronograph counters. Watch Case Sand-blasted and satinated AISI316 Plus stainless steel manufactured in three components; 42.00 mm. diameter, screw locked back cover, screw secured (5 screws) bezel, screw locked crown and push buttons. Domed sapphire crystal. Water Resistance 12 ATM. 30 minute chronograph counter at h. 12; 12 hour chronograph counter at h. 6; day and date windows at h. 3. Oversized Arabic numerals, wedge indexes and hands treated with luminous coating. 1/5 second scale. Dial has Oversized Arabic numerals, wedge indexes and hands treated with Blue Gold Superluminova luminous coating. Wrist Strap Strap is secured to case with rod and double screw assembly. Manufactured and hand finished in patented Kodiak process calfskin to allow for extended immersion in fresh and sea water (24 continuous hours). Anonimo engraved on reverse of stainless steel buckle.

Anonimo Cronoscopio Summer Edition Watch video from About Time Watch Company - YouTube