New Shoes for My Professionale - Isofrane
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jcalka
  • 1 Post By DDD3333
  • 1 Post By abmw

Thread: New Shoes for My Professionale - Isofrane

New Shoes for My Professionale - Isofrane

Thought I'd try the OD Isofrane on my Professionale. Usually have it on a custom Toshi with yellow stitch, but this feels good. Still looking for a bracelet after all these years, but I may give up hope on a used.

Looks better in person - less washed out.

Enjoy

DDD3333 likes this.
    Breitling Navitimer, B-1 w/ UTC, Ti Avenger Seawolf, Yellow Emergency w/UTC, SuperOcean Omega SMPC 2599.80, SM120C 'Big Blue' 176.004, PO 'Pumpkin' 2208.50, Speedmaster 176.0012, Speedmaster X-33 JLC Reverso Grande Date & bracelet Rolex: DateJust, Sea Dweller Panerai 183, 111h, 312 Doxa 750T Pro Anonimo Professionale - Yellow 28/250 UTS 3000m 113/200 Timefactors Dreadnought 125/200 Ball Hydrocarbon Ti "Mad Cow"Helson Sharkmaster Casio GWF-1000, GW-200RB Black Spots, Mudman Rally GW-9010, DW-9000, G2300, GA100-1A1, G7900A-7, GA1000-4A Seiko SBBN007 Tuna, 6138 Bullhead, Final Fantasy, Ripley Bradley Mickey Mouse - Circa 1972 Armida A7 Magrette Moana Pacific Pro Vostok-Europe Anchar 8926 Mod Snowflake Vintage VDB 2011 Tissot Seastar 1000, T-Touch Expert Bathys Benthic Ti

Re: New Shoes for My Professionale - Isofrane

Nice summer colour scheme!! I wish there is a rubber strap easily accessible for the Militare. AFAIK only available from anonimo. :(
    :)

Love the Professionale on Isofrane - that’s the Nato green/ olive drab right? Here’s the black with waffle dial GMT (mine is actually on an orange Isofrane today!).

Just to underline the bracelet/strap situation…as mentioned, I have been trying to chase down both (I gave up on the bracelet a year ago) but concentrating on leather of late. To no avail.

I know this is likely a lost cause but I think there’s a few of us looking for the more rarified straps (not necessarily the basic Kodiac strap) so if anyone comes across anyone with any stock (Militare, Dino Zei, Bracelet) please share the info on the forum as it would be truly appreciated!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by DDD3333; May 3rd, 2014 at 06:47.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Sorry OP for Hi jacking the thread a little, DDD333 do you know any good watchmaker in BKK that can service Anonimo with great care and skills?
    :)

Tissot PRX

I am afraid I do not – not in an independent sense, that is.

If I have a basic problem (cheaper watch) I might simply drop it off at somewhere such as a repair booth at Paragon and have them take a look. I had a case polished under such circumstances- perfectly good job. I actually have a boutique diver on 'go slow' with another venue near Soi Ekamai as I write, waiting to see how they service the watch (Miyota 9015 movement).

That is not to say that some AD’s do not have excellent service facilities in town. The big groups such as Pendulum (JLC, Panerai, Breitling etc) handle things very well, many issues directly here in Bangkok. If you have an expensive watch that has representation/AD here, I would not hesitate to visit and ask if they can service (even if the watch was not purchased from them).

Sometimes a watch needing a major overhaul however, (Rolex for example), has spent months back in Europe…

As regards Anonimo specifically, have yet to have an issue that needs attention, but am nervous about it.
    TISSOT PRX likes this.

[QUOTE=DDD3333;7760904]Love the Professionale on Isofrane - that’s the Nato green/ olive drab right? Here’s the black with waffle dial GMT (mine is actually on an orange Isofrane today!).

Just to underline the bracelet/strap situation…as mentioned, I have been trying to chase down both (I gave up on the bracelet a year ago) but concentrating on leather of late. To no avail.

I know this is likely a lost cause but I think there’s a few of us looking for the more rarified straps (not necessarily the basic Kodiac strap) so if anyone comes across anyone with any stock (Militare, Dino Zei, Bracelet) please share the info on the forum as it would be truly appreciated![/QUOTE

For my professionale I purchased a polluce bracelet from Topher's a few years ago and they modified the endlink to fit. I am sure its a lot easier to find a regular polluce bracelet than a professionale bracelet. Exact same bracelet except for endlinks. Price was $500 apart back then.
    DDD3333 likes this.

Thread Information