Nimo Pro Crono on Kodoak!!!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ericfeuer
  • 1 Post By ericfeuer

Thread: Nimo Pro Crono on Kodoak!!!

Nimo Pro Crono on Kodoak!!!

Took off the bracelet to ry on Kodiaks and Rubber, and looks awesome IMO!! The HUGE Pics really enhance the Man Beast look of my Hairy arms.......NICE.....

davidcypers likes this.

Re: Nimo Pro Crono on Kodoak!!!

Looks bang on Eric! I never put mine onto Kodiak, and this makes me think I should have. Having said that, I didn't have the ase of the newer style hex-fittings and didn't want to lose the screw heads.

How's the comfort on the Kodiak?

ps you're killing me with these pics...
    Current:
    Anonimo Millemetri Japan LE Bronze | Anonimo Polluce | G-Shock DW-5600MS-1 | JLC Reverso Grande Ultra Thin | Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon Gold | Linde Werdelin Tattoo | ochs und junior Moonphase | Rolex Day-Date 1803 | Sarpaneva K0 Seasons | Sinn 104 | Swiss Military Chrono 20012ST | Vintage Fortis Dress Watch

Hey! This will sound like sacriledge but as much as I love it on bracelet, which I do, I really also love it on the Kodiak AZ well as my Bonetto Cinturini rubber! Its actually even more comfy on strap imo. I'm used to large divers on strap like my PAM 243 or my PAM312 so this isn't a real stretch...as for the pics, thx for the mind words....power of the Nokia Lumia 928 windows phone.....
    phunky_monkey likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Ahhh typos on my phone...u get the point. Ha

Gotta go against the flow on this one--I think as you suggest in your description, the watch looks huge on your wrist, and out of proportion with the strap--I would put it back on the bracelet--the case is too large and chunky to pull off a a pretty generic black strap.
    Here today, here tomorrow...

I like the idea of going between strap and bracelet....two distinct looks....really like it on the strap though.

I'd actually be really interested to see it on a thick Bas and Lokes or similar, something like this: "Schrader" tan handmade leather watch strap - Bas and Lokes

It's spiritual home will always be on the bracelet, but I really do enjoy the look on a strap.
    Current:
    Anonimo Millemetri Japan LE Bronze | Anonimo Polluce | G-Shock DW-5600MS-1 | JLC Reverso Grande Ultra Thin | Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon Gold | Linde Werdelin Tattoo | ochs und junior Moonphase | Rolex Day-Date 1803 | Sarpaneva K0 Seasons | Sinn 104 | Swiss Military Chrono 20012ST | Vintage Fortis Dress Watch

Love the Crono (congrats) but I am with Timefleas on this one to a degree.The bracelet is formidable...but I understand the desire for leather as well. Like Phunky- Monkey, I love Bas and Lokes but I have a feeling that their straps (mostly a little less than 4mm thick) would still look thin against the depth of these lugs. I think you need some real heft there...something more along the lines of Greg Stevens/Kain Heritage etc around 5mm.

Quote Originally Posted by phunky_monkey View Post
    I'd actually be really interested to see it on a thick Bas and Lokes or similar, something like this: "Schrader" tan handmade leather watch strap - Bas and Lokes

It's spiritual home will always be on the bracelet, but I really do enjoy the look on a strap.
    Wow just looked at the Bas and Lokes site....NICE!! Im going to strap on my Greg Stevens Dark Green today to see how it looks...since its a 22mm/22mm it should look beefier than the Nimo 22mm/20mm...Ill post a pic

The good thing with Bas and Lokes is that the straps are available in 23mm, which I think would work better than the 22mm that you're currently using. It shouldn't look out of place at the lugs, but give you a touch more thickness throughout the strap. There's a few in 4.5mm + as well, so I'd seek those out.
    Current:

Thread Information