Normal cleaning of a Millemetri

Thread: Normal cleaning of a Millemetri

Normal cleaning of a Millemetri

My Anonimo arrived two weeks ago and is in very good shape (2nd hand, about two years old). It is a Black Millemetri, no special case finish like Oxypro or drass.

A repolish is definitely not required (see my other post). Still I would like to know how you guys keep your Anonimo clean. Most guides here simply promote soft toothbrushes and washing detergent, is that what you guys use?

I have an older seiko, solid steel, that I also clean with toothbrush and soap now and then but if there are better ways I'm keen to know to keep it top shape!

Re: Normal cleaning of a Millemetri

Quote Originally Posted by glengoyne17 View Post
    My Anonimo arrived two weeks ago and is in very good shape (2nd hand, about two years old). It is a Black Millemetri, no special case finish like Oxypro or drass.

A repolish is definitely not required (see my other post). Still I would like to know how you guys keep your Anonimo clean. Most guides here simply promote soft toothbrushes and washing detergent, is that what you guys use?

I have an older seiko, solid steel, that I also clean with toothbrush and soap now and then but if there are better ways I'm keen to know to keep it top shape!
    Soap and water and a clean cloth. Tooth bursh may work for bracelet links.

Thread Information