This one is still my Grail and a constant in my ever changing collection
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: This one is still my Grail and a constant in my ever changing collection

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DCJ
    Banned

Picture This one is still my Grail and a constant in my ever changing collection

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is well here in the Anonimo world! I am not as active as I used to be on the forums but do read them from time to time. My collection is constantly changing but I have to say, this Beauty has been my "Go to Watch" and the only Watch that will always stay no matter what. I love everthing about it Just a few quick shots I snapped of her today...

Thanks,

Don

Re: This one is still my Grail and a constant in my ever changing collection

Well, they sure don't get much better than that. It's a beauty.

Good call on a keeper!!!

That's a beauty and a keeper for sure!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Awesome. I would like to try one of those one day. I have heard mixed feelings on the crown system. How do you like it?

Wow, yes just a great looking watch!
    Current watches: Citizen Eco-Drive Skyhawk Atomic JY0000-53E. Custom built Vintage style watch with 15 Jewel Swiss Rolex/Cortebert 616 movement with custom made dial and re-shaped case.
    Watches now sold or traded: Seiko Marinemaster SBDX001 traded ;-( but know I will buy one again, Seiko Alpinist SARB061, 2 Lum-Tec Combat B-1's, 2 Omega Seamasters, Omega Speedmaster, Anonimo Millemetri, Anonimo Militare, Hamilton Officers Chrono, Citizen Skyhawk, Rolex Day Date, Tudor Prince, Steinhart Ocean One, Seiko Mil Sub Mod, Seiko FFF Mod, Seiko Sumo, Seiko Spring Drive, Sinn Hydro Prototype, Bell & Ross Bomb Squad, BaliHa'i CaliHa'i, Luminox Black Ops and many more over the years I just can't remember.

DCJ
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Torquem View Post
    Awesome. I would like to try one of those one day. I have heard mixed feelings on the crown system. How do you like it?
    Hi,

I like it a lot! The Crown is without doubt big, but its placement does not dig into your hand at all. I actully like wearing my watches all the way up on my wrist as far as it will go and it has been great. I also like that the Chrono Pushers are the opposite of the traditional set up. The bottom Pusher activates the Chrono so you push it with your thumb and actully easier this way. Such a simple concept but yet Brilliant by Anonimo! It is such a tool type watch and a combo of Polished, Satin, and Sand Blasted Finish. One of the coolest and fun pieces out there. You would not regret pulling the trigger on one at all. The bracelet is strong and beefy and the overall balance of the watch is perfect.

Thanks,

Don
    phunky_monkey likes this.

Love the professionale chrono. one of my favorite Anonimo's.

Perfect

Agreed - perfection!

The Pro Crono is my keeper too, favourite watch of any manufacturer.
    Current:
    Anonimo Millemetri Japan LE Bronze | Anonimo Polluce | G-Shock DW-5600MS-1 | JLC Reverso Grande Ultra Thin | Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon Gold | Linde Werdelin Tattoo | ochs und junior Moonphase | Rolex Day-Date 1803 | Sarpaneva K0 Seasons | Sinn 104 | Swiss Military Chrono 20012ST | Vintage Fortis Dress Watch

i keep telling myself Anomino is over priced and over rated then i see pics like that and i think 'whoa! i have to have one of those babys. If i have to remortgage my house so be it i just have to have one' Seriously sweet piece.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information