Opinions on Anonimo watches
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Opinions on Anonimo watches

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I have been interested in the brand Anonimo for some time now after reading up on them. I am considering adding one to my collection in the near future. Specifically the Militare Automatico. I like the look and style of some of the older models rather than the newer designs. I really like the crown position at 6 (newer versions have it at 12). I am a fan of Panerai and have a PAM312 in my current collection and is what attracted me to Anonimo.

How are these holding up after use? Any issues with them I should concern myself with? Warranty issues while dealing with servicing? Overall opinions on the brand?

Historically I buy and rarely sell so I am not concerned with resale or trading it in the future. I just dont know anyone who has one so I thought I would come to WUS for some input.

Thanks in advance and happy holidays!

Are you asking about the current line up (Swiss made stuff) or “historic” (italian made watches)? Answers will be very different depending on that.

Re: Opinions on Anonimo watches

Quote Originally Posted by korneevy View Post
    Are you asking about the current line up (Swiss made stuff) or “historic” (italian made watches)? Answers will be very different depending on that.
    I ask about the swiss made. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by francorx View Post
    I ask about the swiss made. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    I’d venture to say most people here wouldn’t have any idea as to what the Swiss made watches as a product are, let alone the after sales service etc... whoever still hangs out here are the owners of the original Italian ones and the numbers are thinning by day as you can see, as the watches and the style they represent are slowly are dying out.

Quote Originally Posted by korneevy View Post
    I’d venture to say most people here wouldn’t have any idea as to what the Swiss made watches as a product are, let alone the after sales service etc... whoever still hangs out here are the owners of the original Italian ones and the numbers are thinning by day as you can see, as the watches and the style they represent are slowly are dying out.
    It seems that way as there is very little traffic on the site under the brand in general. I am interested an Anonimo watch that is the "historic" brand. I like the design much better than the current "swiss" model design.
    Last edited by francorx; December 25th, 2017 at 23:39.

It seems that way as there is very little traffic on the site under the brand in general. I am interested an Anonimo watch that is the "historic" brand. I like the design much better than the current "swiss" model design.
    Well the brand as we loved it is pretty much dead, secondary market is dead as well as what’s there left to discuss..I’d take your money elsewhere to be honest...

heb

They seem to be pretty nice, rugged wristwatches. Some of our favorite grey market dealers offer them at good prices too. I think if you get one, you don't have much to lose.

heb

Quote Originally Posted by heb View Post
    They seem to be pretty nice, rugged wristwatches. Some of our favorite grey market dealers offer them at good prices too. I think if you get one, you don't have much to lose.

heb
    After some research I prefer the Firenze made version of the Militare Automatic, I pulled the trigger and I got one...I am very happy with the watch. Just arrived today.

Name:  anonimo militare.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  50.8 KB

After some research I prefer the Firenze made version of the Militare Automatic, I pulled the trigger and I got one...I am very happy with the watch. Just arrived today.

Name:  anonimo militare.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  50.8 KB
    Belated congratulations!
    Currently seeking used IWC 3717-04 and 3777-04 and Rolex 116613LB with sapphire maxi dial.

Congrats mate! That is pure Anonimo Firenze.

Nice choice.
    Current:
    Anonimo Millemetri Japan LE Bronze | Anonimo Polluce | G-Shock DW-5600MS-1 | JLC Reverso Grande Ultra Thin | Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon Gold | Linde Werdelin Tattoo | ochs und junior Moonphase | Rolex Day-Date 1803 | Sarpaneva K0 Seasons | Sinn 104 | Swiss Military Chrono 20012ST | Vintage Fortis Dress Watch

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information