Question about the Movement and Power Reserve

Thread: Question about the Movement and Power Reserve

DCJ
    Banned

Question about the Movement and Power Reserve

Hello,

Wanted to get some advice or info from you guys if you don't mind My Professionale from what I have read has a power reserve of around 40 hours fully wound if I am not mistaken. Please correct me if I am wrong. It seems though if my Professionale is fully wound and I don't wear it for 24 hours that it winds out well before the 40 hours. Is this a major movement issue or problem? It keeps great time while wound and being worn but I was trying to figure out why it would it is not staying active for the full 40 hur power reserve and only appears to be a reserve of around 24+ hours. Thanks a bunch for any advice or wisdom on this It is not a big deal to me but if there is a movement issue then I would want to get it resolved while still under warranty. I was not sure if there was a rather easy explanation or specific reason a movement of any type, not just being narrowed down to Anonimo would not keep its full 40 hour +/- power reserve fully wound. I know all seems fine with the movement because it is at least getting close to 24 hours fully wound and the time is fine.

Thanks again for any help,

Don

lvt

Re: Question about the Movement and Power Reserve

Edited...
    Last edited by lvt; October 9th, 2011 at 09:08.
    Ball - Casio (G-shock) - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

Thread Information