Question on the Anonimo Militare Zulu Time GMT 2014

Thread: Question on the Anonimo Militare Zulu Time GMT 2014

Question on the Anonimo Militare Zulu Time GMT 2014

I see a few BNIB posted in the web for around 3G's , although I'm an Anonimo owner (Sailor Diver) Im not familiar with this particular model, I'm assuming they are NOS as the Made in Italy caseback and historic logo on the dial suggested .
    Am I correct? considering buying one but the ready availability of NIB samples is a bit disconcerting to me ....
    Any thoughts?.......
    Last edited by eddiea; July 8th, 2014 at 20:26.

Re: Question on the Anonimo Militare Zulu Time GMT 2014

It's been around since at least 2010, has to be NOS if it is new, as they are no longer produced of course after the brand take over. I myself would NOT pay more than $2,000 for any Nimo these days, however, and definitely not for a Militare with Zulu GMT--too many things could go wrong with that one, and no way to repair most of the special complications that make up this watch, were something to go wrong.
    Here today, here tomorrow...

Re: Question on the Anonimo Militare Zulu Time GMT 2014

Quote Originally Posted by timefleas View Post
    It's been around since at least 2010, has to be NOS if it is new, as they are no longer produced of course after the brand take over. I myself would NOT pay more than $2,000 for any Nimo these days, however, and definitely not for a Militare with Zulu GMT--too many things could go wrong with that one, and no way to repair most of the special complications that make up this watch, were something to go wrong.
    Was thinking that, with a pretty common Soprod 9035 piggybacking on an ETA 2892A2, it was a straightforward set up for service/repairs as far as the movement goes , I'm guessing based on your comments that the case hold some complicated bits.
    Thanks, the input is appreciated ....

Thread Information