should i keep it.

Thread: should i keep it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

should i keep it.

in the process of trading i received a black millemetri with ss bracelet. Its not particularly my style but I am wondering if I could grow into it. Watch is brand new never been worn and I havent even tried it on yet because i was thinking about selling it. Anyone here have one? what do you think of it? is the millemetri better off on a strap?

Re: should i keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by stos View Post
    in the process of trading i received a black millemetri with ss bracelet. Its not particularly my style but I am wondering if I could grow into it. Watch is brand new never been worn and I havent even tried it on yet because i was thinking about selling it. Anyone here have one? what do you think of it? is the millemetri better off on a strap?
    The Millemetri, is a classic understated design from Anonimo. The bracelet itself is enjoyed by many owners and prized by Anonimo collectors & affocionado's.

I'd keep it and wear it a few days and see if you warm up to it...

I prefer it on leather, but the screw bars can be tricky to remove first time. You can take a look at this thread if you haven't already.
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f16/how...ve-562094.html

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

the milli is my favorite anonimo, and I think the bracelet is the best bracelet made. your choice, but I would keep it.

I have owned 5 or 6 Millemetris of various dial colors (black, blue, yellow...). The black dial is a good watch if you are a one watch person, but if part of a collection, it lacks that extra warmth that I would need at least to choose it over the others in my collection (its just a little TOO plain, though I love plain watches--also, the "black" dial is not a crisp dense dark black, like my Pam, but rather a dull slate black/very dark gray that makes it look a little "soft"). The fact that you are asking suggests that you already know the answer--move it along in favor of something that really connects with you. I've tried the strategy of "keep the watch and see if it grows on me" countless times, and every time ended up selling the watch in question, sooner or later.
    Peter
    Here today, here tomorrow...

Are you asking should you keep the watch or keep the bracelet and move the watch on with a strap mounted? I'd keep the bracelet and move the Milli on. My understanding is the bracelet will fit other models.

Im headin on vacation today. Will leave the watch at home and decide when I get back. It will mostly be on the fs thread when I get back. I had decided on selling it for 2399 since it is brand new and comes with a one year warranty. Is that an appropriate price?

Thumbs Down Re: should i keep it.

Sounds like someone is trying to get an offer before they post it for sale to me. Figures come to the Anonimo section where obviously there's a customer base and asks a "question" thinking about selling and then BAM there's the hard sale price too. Just so happens it will be posted in the FS section later.
    Cheers,
    Rob

Keepers (for now):

PAM240J
    PAM285K

PAM305O
    PAM321L

PAM359M

Omega PO (2200.50.00)
    Omega PO (232.32.46.21.01.005)

Omega PO GoodPlanet GMT (232.30.44.22.03.001)
    Omega X-33 Gen2
    Omega Railmaster XXL

Sinn U2
    Sinn 857 UTC
    JeanRichard Terrascope (black)
    Anonimo Marlin (#11/198)
    Oris Aquis Ti
    Linde Werdelin The One (#10/88 black)
    Kobold LSD
    Seiko SBDD003
    Heroic18 M9600 LE Bronze

Aerospace Advantage E79362 (blue)
    Bathys Benthic Ti (black)
    Casio ProTrek (PAG-240)
    Suunto Core (regular red)
    Suunto Core (regular black)
    Suunto X10M
    Suunto X-Lander (Military)

already got two yesterday thats y i was asking about the right price. :) id rather a trade though as im trying to build my collection.

if u want to sell the bracelet, let me know!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information