So, Basel 2016 come and went, anyone cared to notice Anonimo's "new collection" offerings?
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: So, Basel 2016 come and went, anyone cared to notice Anonimo's "new collection" offerings?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

So, Basel 2016 come and went, anyone cared to notice Anonimo's "new collection" offerings?

That's probably the first year where we haven't had any interest whatsoever here on the Forum in relation to the Anonimo's showing at the BaselWorld.

I've looked at the official site today, sadly nothing much to write home about...the Nautilo line is, one may say, sticking with its "Panerai Submersible and Blancpain Fifty Fanthoms's illegitimate child" motto...The Militare line continues to look like a clumsy take on the old models - way too big, too thick and too loud (those screaming 12, 4, 8 are hurting my eyes) for the current tastes, so does nothing for me. Alpini Power reserve is prob the only interesting looking option (despite the inherent flaws of the Militare case size and dial layout), but again that has been around for now 2 years without any visible changes so I don't think they are a hot seller considering the recommended retail price range on those (prob lucky if they sell at 60% discount, considering the market...). Sadly, I don't anything ground breaking this year (again). Well, back to looking at new Rolex lineup then;)
    Last edited by korneevy; March 22nd, 2016 at 14:02.
    timefleas likes this.

Re: So, Basel 2016 come and went, anyone cared to notice Anonimo's "new collection" offerings?

Did Anonimo release anything new at Basel this year? Looks like the same watch line up on their site as before. I have to admit I rather like the Nautilo but wonder just how much life there is left in Anonimo. They are certainly a 'quiet' brand these days.

Re: So, Basel 2016 come and went, anyone cared to notice Anonimo's "new collection" offerings?

Last edited by dallasguy; March 24th, 2016 at 04:07.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Anyone looking for a Chrono Militare 2007?
    For dealing in Singapore Only.

Please PM me
    AP Royal Oak Offshore Navy, Rolex Daytona YG, Rolex Daytona SS, Rolex Explorer II 42mm, Tudor Heritage Blue chronograph, Doxa 600T Graph (Orange, both edition), Seiko SBDX012, BR02-94

Quote Originally Posted by Bettamacrostoma View Post
    Anyone looking for a Chrono Militare 2007?
    For dealing in Singapore Only.

Please PM me
    Cheers for spamming this post and good luck with your backdoor sale, buddy. Making your own threat in the appropriate forum is obviously beyond you...

I like the question, did Anonimo release anything new at Basel this year? Of course, didn't you hear they relaunched the brand!?! Haha! For the fourth or fifth time right...doesn't seem like the new company is really gaining traction or even will.

My suggestion to all of you who still have older Nimo's. Sell them all at super reduced prices - to me. Ha! That way I have an amazing collection of fantastic watches!! Still my all time favorite brand, and the reason I have spent way too much time, energy, and money on this hobby. Cheers fellow Nimo fans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SJO...ature=youtu.be

I know there is still quite a bit of lingering bitterness towards the new group but I love what they've done with the new line. Only thing I can't figure out is if they're having any success. Unfortunately I don't get the feeling they're very adept at marketing their wares.
    RICH61703 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dallasguy View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SJO...ature=youtu.be

I know there is still quite a bit of lingering bitterness towards the new group but I love what they've done with the new line. Only thing I can't figure out is if they're having any success. Unfortunately I don't get the feeling they're very adept at marketing their wares.
    I checked to make sure that this wasn't written on April 1st…however, it does appear that you are serious--to each his own--remember, though, that this particular forum is dedicated to the former and original incarnation of Anonimo (thus, the forum name "Anonimo Firenze--the Historic Brand"), so likely most won't be inclined to agree with you here…I personally detest "what they have done with the new line" (compared to the offerings of the original Anonimo company)--kind of what I would expect if Invicta took over management of Anonimo...
    Last edited by timefleas; April 10th, 2016 at 07:41.
    Here today, here tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by timefleas View Post
    I checked to make sure that this wasn't written on April 1st…however, it does appear that you are serious--to each his own--remember, though, that this particular forum is dedicated to the former and original incarnation of Anonimo (thus, the forum name "Anonimo Firenzi--the Historic Brand"), so likely most won't be inclined to agree with you here…I personally detest "what they have done with the new line" (compared to the offerings of the original Anonimo company)--kind of what I would expect if Invicta took over management of Anonimo...
    You are small minded person. FIRENZI IS DEAD. GONE. LEGACY. This thread is about the new Anonimo within your DEAD FIRENZI FORUM. Your Invicta comment is absolutely absurd.

SBD

Quote Originally Posted by dallasguy View Post
    You are small minded person.
    C'mon, man. We don't do this around here. Feel free to disagree with other's opinions, but lay off the insults or personal attacks.
    'I flip my watches and I cannot lie, so many choices and I can't decide.' -- Sir WIS-a-lot

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information