as the subject
as the subject
Ebay is your friend...
Try the "old" AD's to see if they have any in stock.
ANONIMO GLAUCO BRONZE /DRASS (bezel), black dial
ANONIMO GLAUCO II BRONZE, black guilloche dial
Seiko Marinemaster MM300 SBDX001
Seiko Marinemaster MM600 SBDB001
Heck, I saw one on Amazon the other day. No joke!!!
I believe I saw one at Martin Pulli in philly last time I stopped in.
I think your right.
1. Anonimo Cronoscopio Mark II TruBlu LE
2. Ball Trainmaster Cleveland Express
3. Ball Trainmaster Moon Light Special LE
4. Habring2 Chrono Sport Valjoux 7733 Manual Movement LE
5. Longines Master Collection Manual Movement
6. Muhle Glashutte 29er Big
7. Omega Speedmaster Professional Moon Watch
8. RGM 250
9. Tag Heuer 2000 Professional Quartz
10. Tissot SeaStar 1000 Chronograph Diver
11. Tissot SeaStar 1000 Powermatic 80 (new version)
12. Tudor Black Bay Bronze
13. Victrinox INOX Titanium
USED TO OWN
1. Azimuth Jagdbomber 47mm
2. Tutima Grand Classic
3. Tag Heuer Links Chronograph
4. Zenith Chronomaster T
5. Chronoswiss Lunar Triple Date
6. Baume and Mercier Classima Chronograph 8692
7. Ball Trainmaster Cannonball Express White Dial
thanks everyone. I've tried all the sources that you've bean so kind to point to. but so far nobody has this exact model
I'd definitely go back to a couple AD's and get a Cronoscopio before they're gone forever - in a different finish if need be. NEVER buy off the bay - too much very old stock, refurbs, returns, etc. being sold as 'factory fresh'. There's a drass one at Right Time in stock? (And another stainless on bracelet!) Also a drass / gold Notturnale...(had the drass Mark II - loved it). You checked About Time too??
Last edited by Jebhut; May 9th, 2013 at 08:46.
checked them all. the cronoscopio drass gold looks the best for me. ever so sligtly bling so it can be casual , for work and for banquets . one of the best looking watches ever made if you ask me. u regret not trying to get it earlier. in other materials doesnt look nearly as good. and I'm looking for a 7750 movement for my collection.
thanks guys. but I got one now . very happy with it. such a beautiful piece
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)