My wife likes it. I wonder what the price is of that watch
1. Anonimo Cronoscopio Mark II TruBlu LE
2. Ball Trainmaster Cleveland Express
3. Ball Trainmaster Moon Light Special LE
4. Habring2 Chrono Sport Valjoux 7733 Manual Movement LE
5. Longines Master Collection Manual Movement
6. Muhle Glashutte 29er Big
7. Omega Speedmaster Professional Moon Watch
8. RGM 250
9. Tag Heuer 2000 Professional Quartz
10. Tissot SeaStar 1000 Chronograph Diver
11. Tissot SeaStar 1000 Powermatic 80 (new version)
12. Tudor Black Bay Bronze
13. Victrinox INOX Titanium
USED TO OWN
1. Azimuth Jagdbomber 47mm
2. Tutima Grand Classic
3. Tag Heuer Links Chronograph
4. Zenith Chronomaster T
5. Chronoswiss Lunar Triple Date
6. Baume and Mercier Classima Chronograph 8692
7. Ball Trainmaster Cannonball Express White Dial
Intriguing, but I wish that the small seconds sub-dial didn't have so many markings. It would be more elegant with just the markings every 5 secs imo.
So how big is the case? 40mm?
Oversized manual winding ETA UT6497-1 having soigne finish.
The magnifier indicates red if the winding crown is not closed, to prevent the owner from getting the watch damaged with the crown open.
The stainless steel case measures 41.2 mm. with pressure sealed mineral exhibition back cover and pressure sealed bezel.
Last edited by nelsondevicenci; December 15th, 2011 at 20:13.
Red when open? That's actually a very nice feature..Well done..
I see this as a step to the dark side. Low volume manufactures can't afford to build ladies watches and it is completely outside of a core Anonimo. Besides my wife and her friends would never wear a hand wound watch. They only get their watch date reset by me when then come buy and I notice they are off (never them). If they can't do that do you think they will keep a hand wound watch wound up?
Last edited by samanator; December 16th, 2011 at 21:35.
BALL Watch, Bremont and Longines Moderator
My wife buys dogs and I buy watches and to date I have never stepped in watch poop!
I saw an Anonimo with diamonds three years ago or so in Qatar. I believe it was a three glasses. So it is not something new. Maybe the novelty is that it is launched worldwide.
An Anonimo with diamonds! Is nothing sacred?! How do you say "yuck" in Italian?! (Apologies, Nelson.)
Here today, here tomorrow...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)