Viva anonimo - (more cow bell please !!!)

Thread: Viva anonimo - (more cow bell please !!!)

Banned

Viva anonimo - (more cow bell please !!!)

Re: What is your preferred Anonimo model, and why?

I have just finished posting a note: It is so hard to choose as each model has its own character. I have to say Militare as it is the epitome of Anonimo's roots in 1997. Anonimo took over a factory left by Panerai in Firenze/Florence Italy to continue with the traditional of Italian Naval Style wristwatches. Panerai went to Switzerland as per new owners Richmont Group desires and started to re-produce their classic lines that were distinctive. Anonimo took that concept and produced a better as well as more distinctive Naval/Military watch with a crown lock mechanism that is very innovative, making the Panerai one primitive. The handcrafted aspects of the Militare as well as the attention to detail surpasses Anonimo's predecessors. I respect Panerai, but do not agree with their inflated prices which people are so happens to be paying, as if it was not for Panerai; Anonimo may not have been born! Other Anonimo models are either vertical or horizontal integration from the Militare series. The Dino Zei models are very subtle and very detailed orientated. Very nice indeed. The Militare Crono or is it Chrono? This watch on a black face is as beautiful to look at as the top model Italian Ferrari and Lamborghini motor cars. To put the chronograph buttons Destro style was clever as for left hand wrist wearers, depressing them with the thumb instead of index finger if they were on the normal right handside, make its no more difficult and with the crown at six o'clock - it has the same access for those who wear the watch either side. The amazing thing is, it is not marketed as a Destro watch whereas it could and that may be due to the crown position being neutral. But who cares?! All I can say is that I am blown away with this watch. I so suppose I could have got the Flyback 10 ani version to perfect this model in my collection, but you know what? It does not warrant it for me unless it is the only Anonimo I have or want to have!

VIVA ANONIMO !!!! I JUST LOVE WHAT YOU DO - (MORE COW BELL -PLEASE!)

Banned

Re: Viva anonimo - (more cow bell please !!!)

Quote Originally Posted by mondrayuk View Post
    Re: What is your preferred Anonimo model, and why?

Anonimo took that concept and produced a better as well as more distinctive Naval/Military watch with a crown lock mechanism that is very innovative, making the Panerai one primitive. The handcrafted aspects of the Militare as well as the attention to detail surpasses Anonimo's predecessors.
    You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jaytaylor View Post
    You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.
    Yeah, Man for real. I love Anonimo, but your statement is subject to interpretation. Panerai has top shelf attention to detail, and thier crown mech is it's own deal and very cool as well.
    Last edited by JayVeeez; November 22nd, 2010 at 05:48.

Still Viva Anonimo! I myself, love the Militare. I believe it is one of the greatest watches out thier. Of course that is just my opinion!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great to see such passion for the brand being expressed :)

Banned

Yes - that is my opinion and provided reasons to back it up. I do not expect everyone to agree as I respect their opinions including yours. Thank you for replying and have a great Thanksgiving

Thread Information