What do you wear your 'Nimo on?

Thread: What do you wear your 'Nimo on?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you wear your 'Nimo on?

Curious what everyone is wearing their 'Nimos on. Here's what I've tried so far:

Name:  Nimo%20on%20Swiss%20Leather2.JPG
Views: 646
Size:  186.3 KB

Name:  %27Nimo%20on%20Isofrane.JPG
Views: 534
Size:  113.8 KB
    Current Collection:

* Anonimo Millimetri Drass * Certina DS PH200M * Halios Seaforth * Squale Onda Uva * Nodus Avalon * Marcello C Tridente

Gone, but not Forgotten:

* Eterna Heritage Super KonTiki LE 1973 * Squale 1521 * Borealis Cascais * Borealis Estoril 300 *Anonimo Millimetri 10th Anniversary * Sinn U1 * Doxa 750t Searambler * Stowa Pro Diver * Stowa Seatime * Anonimo Dino Zei Marinai d'Italia * Anonimo Millemetri Orange * Anonimo Sailor Diver * Halios Bluering * JOA PAM 111H Homage * Bathys Benthic MOP * Glycine Combat 7 Chronograph * Fortis B-42 GMT * Bathys Benthic Ti * Bathys 100 Fathoms * Benarus Moray Dart (42mm)* IWI Marine Diver GMT * Benarus Moray * Magrette Regattare Bronze * Marc & Sons MSD-044 * A ton of Seikos * And many more...

Re: What do you wear your 'Nimo on?

Today it is this: DZ San Marco on a GSD Olivo with black stitch and PVD buckle....

Because nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational poster about being a winner.

DCJ
    Banned

Always wear this one on the bracelet So comfortable and fits like a glove. Although the Pro Chrono would look great on a Strap or Anonimo's new Dive Straps, I love their Bracelets

Don

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

the Kodiac it came on and its been on the IOSfrane not only because it looks good but its about impossible to change leather straps with the damn screwbar, just cant seem to get it into the second lug! Going to try to find out the screw size and diameter and make a little tool like kobold uses, if i can find a longer screw 25mm or longer i will grind a point on one end and screw the other into the screw bar and thread it though the lug,strap and lug unscrew it and put the screw in! Plus it helps keep any unwanted tiny leather pieces from getting into the screwbar!

Trevor

I have really enjoyed mine on Toshi leather (Rich really knows the Anonimo models well and, when necessary, straps are built to work with the short lugs on the Anonimo lines like Millemetri, D-Date, Polluce, Wayfarer II)...also really enjoy the OEM bracelet which is incredibly built...

I wear my D-date on a bracelet. Anonimo's Bracelet if the best bracelet made.

Last edited by EL_Chingon; December 28th, 2010 at 17:07.

Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    I have really enjoyed mine on Toshi leather (Rich really knows the Anonimo models well and, when necessary, straps are built to work with the short lugs on the Anonimo lines like Millemetri, D-Date, Polluce, Wayfarer II)...also really enjoy the OEM bracelet which is incredibly built...

Blue dial on the bracelet is amazing!! Love the bracelet but dont want to spend the grand on a new one, will look for a used watch on a bracelet next time! By the look there cant be too many bracelets that are better built than this one!

Trevor

Like my Crono on light leathers, like this StoneCreek handmade - don't change them too much as I'm afraid of scratching the drass finish lugs with the screwbars..
    .Name:  DSC_0015.JPG
Views: 477
Size:  318.5 KBName:  DSC_0012b.JPG
Views: 912
Size:  408.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Jebhut View Post
    Like my Crono on light leathers, like this StoneCreek handmade - don't change them too much as I'm afraid of scratching the drass finish lugs with the screwbars..
    .Name:  DSC_0015.JPG
Views: 477
Size:  318.5 KBName:  DSC_0012b.JPG
Views: 912
Size:  408.5 KB

Nice combo

Very sharp looking!!!!!
    Because nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational poster about being a winner.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information