What's in the box??
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: What's in the box??

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What's in the box??

Hey all.

Buoyed a little by the news of Anonimo SA assisting with repairs of Historic pieces, and the fact I've had a massive hankering to get my hands on another piece I decided to take the plunge on a piece I've always wanted...long live the Historics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current:
    Anonimo Millemetri Japan LE Bronze | Anonimo Polluce | G-Shock DW-5600MS-1 | JLC Reverso Grande Ultra Thin | Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon Gold | Linde Werdelin Tattoo | ochs und junior Moonphase | Rolex Day-Date 1803 | Sarpaneva K0 Seasons | Sinn 104 | Swiss Military Chrono 20012ST | Vintage Fortis Dress Watch

Re: What's in the box??

That one has a lot of wrist presence. Congrats on your Anonimo!
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

Quote Originally Posted by mpalmer View Post
    That one has a lot of wrist presence. Congrats on your Anonimo!

Thank you!

It most certainly does. I think it strikes a nice balance between heft and comfort, and also sits really well on my 7.5in flat wrist. I'm really enjoying it, their casework really is unlike anything else.
    Current:
    Anonimo Millemetri Japan LE Bronze | Anonimo Polluce | G-Shock DW-5600MS-1 | JLC Reverso Grande Ultra Thin | Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon Gold | Linde Werdelin Tattoo | ochs und junior Moonphase | Rolex Day-Date 1803 | Sarpaneva K0 Seasons | Sinn 104 | Swiss Military Chrono 20012ST | Vintage Fortis Dress Watch

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That looks great, I love my white faced Zulu. ATB Simon.

That's a beaut! Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by ridley View Post
    That looks great, I love my white faced Zulu. ATB Simon.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Price View Post
    That's a beaut! Congrats.
    Cheers guys, really happy with it!
    Current:

Hmmm--not sure whether to offer condolences or congratulations--obviously you are taking a very optimistic spin on the recent threads here--my first thought was, wow, did you buy a Volkswagen to drive it home in? In any case, hopefully you will never need to deal with service issues anyway, and that you will enjoy this and your other Nimos issue free and in good health--best of luck!
    Here today, here tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by timefleas View Post
    Hmmm--not sure whether to offer condolences or congratulations--obviously you are taking a very optimistic spin on the recent threads here--my first thought was, wow, did you buy a Volkswagen to drive it home in? In any case, hopefully you will never need to deal with service issues anyway, and that you will enjoy this and your other Nimos issue free and in good health--best of luck!
    Haha, thanks mate! I actually just cancelled my order of a VW Golf R Estate, but nothing to do with Dieselgate :)

I understand your sentiments, and agree that I'm taking an extremely optimistic approach. I guess all I needed was a little spark as I'd missed having more 'nimo's in my collection. I wore my Polluce around for a few weeks and it reminded me of how much I love them, and with current prices I was happy enough to take the risk. I also know I can get a few spares for this piece from other members here which again added to my comfort levels.

I must admit, I am still a little nervous every time I touch the crown... ;)
    Current:

I am looking too get back in the fold also miss the historics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's obviously some risk involved, but after having this Militare strapped to my wrist for the past week I've remembered everything I love about the brand. It's a shame, but no other company I can think of makes cases quite as special as these.

I've been searching out other brands to satisfy my hunger for something different, but for all their short comings, nobody does it like Anonimo did.
    Current:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information