None Nelson. There was one in MD, but no more.
Little Treasury Jewelers in Gambrills, MD is an AD. It has been a few months since I last visited, so you might want to call to make sure.
Check out Martin Pulli's store. He has a huge Anonimo Display and he has a lot of other rare brands. He has an awesome set up.
1. Anonimo Cronoscopio Mark II TruBlu LE
2. Ball Trainmaster Cleveland Express
3. Ball Trainmaster Moon Light Special LE
4. Habring2 Chrono Sport Valjoux 7733 Manual Movement LE
5. Longines Master Collection Manual Movement
6. Muhle Glashutte 29er Big
7. Omega Speedmaster Professional Moon Watch
8. RGM 250
9. Tag Heuer 2000 Professional Quartz
10. Tissot SeaStar 1000 Chronograph Diver
11. Tissot SeaStar 1000 Powermatic 80 (new version)
12. Tudor Black Bay Bronze
13. Victrinox INOX Titanium
USED TO OWN
1. Azimuth Jagdbomber 47mm
2. Tutima Grand Classic
3. Tag Heuer Links Chronograph
4. Zenith Chronomaster T
5. Chronoswiss Lunar Triple Date
6. Baume and Mercier Classima Chronograph 8692
7. Ball Trainmaster Cannonball Express White Dial
as per my post here: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f16/ano...et-596912.html, i bought the last anonimo from steve's case (owner, little treasury) about 2 months ago. i've leaned on him about revisiting a relationship with anonimo, but case space is limited and other makes (aka bremont) have most successfully filled the void anonimo left behind. still, a trip to little treasury is always time well spent if, for no other reason, to meet/chat with the owner, browse their inventory, and see if there's anything exciting in the pre-owned case. safe travels... jk
Thanks guys... but not had chance to visit little treasury... and Martin Pulli was far from where I stay... May be next trip !
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)