Some of us thought it would be a good idea to document in one thread the forum users who have had trouble with the second hand "freezing" on their GWG-1000 Mudmasters. We'd like to get a better sense of how many problems have occurred with Mudmasters owned by forum members. So here we go!!
If you have, or have had, that problem, here's what to do:
1) be sure you have added your Mudmaster(s) to the "Counting" thread, here: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/mud...d-2239425.html
2) Make a post in this thread describing your Mudmaster's problem. Let's use this thread JUST for the "second hand freezing" issues. Any other Mudmaster problems you have can be mentioned in a separate thread.
3) (Ideally) Please ALSO list your Mudmaster's "batch number," and place of assembly. (from the case back) The batch number will look something like: 201C183F. The case back will also indicate "Japan H" if assembled in Japan, or "Japan move'mnt Cased in Thailand." Please let us know where yours was assembled.
I did a Google search to try and find previous posts/threads on this issue. There might be more, but I've only found 6 users mentioning this problem:
- forum member 17 Oaks, from earlier today. https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/gwg...l#post43930575
- member hnuusku, from a thread on Feb 2017. https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/pro...l#post38353538
- member TAner, from mid-Aug 2017; he discusses a "minute indicator stopping" a few times/day. Second hand problem?? Next Problem with my Mudmaster
- member GGlover from 28 Jan 2017. https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/cas...l#post38070402
- member Kidder 7 July 2017. https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/mud...l#post43537693
- WES51 from his post, here: Mudmaster second hand getting stuck
If any of the members listed above have not yet listed your GWG-1000 in Piowa's Counting Thread (linked above), please do so!!