0-3 in 168 Hours...G-Shocked!
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 0-3 in 168 Hours...G-Shocked!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Well, after seeing the Casio G-Shock Brand, I thought to myself that I had to get me one of these things...little did I realize that after I got one, I wouldn't be able to stop. R.I.P the money in my Wallet.

Wanting a G-Shock, I had to first look into which one to grab...and looking at most of them, nothing caught my eye right away - don't get me wrong, everything has since grown on me - that is, until I saw The Master of G Rangeman. Man, this thing was a must-get/buy I had though, and low and behold, I got it! After browsing the Forums whilst waiting to see if the Watch I had received was indeed legit, I came across the GX-56, or 'The King.' This thing HAD to be my next piece, and sure enough...I grabbed one for myself. Being Shocked didn't stop there though...oh no! It went further. I had seen the Illest Collab. Piece, and thought to myself, that I wanted this as well only to realize that it was not out yet. After looking around, I just couldn't contain myself when I saw the In4mation Collab. piece. Want to know what happened next? Yep, got that as well...all within a 168 Hour period, or well, a 1 Week period.

All I can say now is, I thought I was being irresponsible with my money when it came to picking up things that I had wanted before, but I think it may have just gotten far worse...R.I.P. to the money in my Wallet once more!

Re: 0-3 in 168 Hours...G-Shocked!

Nice - a G-Shock buying spree! Happened to me, too sometimes . Now I try to limit myself to one new watch a month .
    Enjoy all the new watches!

cheers, Sedi
    gripmaster and harald-hans like this.
    Cheers
    Sedi

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    Nice - a G-Shock buying spree! Happened to me, too sometimes . Now I try to limit myself to one new watch a month .
    Enjoy all the new watches!

cheers, Sedi
    Thanks Sedi! Man, if I were making some serious money, I'd be really concerned as that buying spree would be a never-ending story haha. I'm just curious as to how the people that run by this Forum - who make the big bucks - can contain themselves from not buying the more expensive Froggies and stuff! (In before someone tells me that no one that browses through these Forums has any self control, haha!)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Double - sorry
    Last edited by Deepsea_dweller; February 4th, 2014 at 05:33.

Great start indeed. Enjoy your new G's. Let's see your score after 730 hours If you playing it safe, stay with @Sedi, if you're more adventurous check out @gripmaster's various posts
    gripmaster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_dweller View Post
    Great start indeed. Enjoy your new G's. Let's see your score after 730 hours If you playing it safe, stay with @Sedi, if you're more adventurous check out @gripmaster's various posts
    Thanks! Also, I've seen a couple of @gripmaster's Posts, and I have to say...I think I'm screwed. I have a site Bookmarked I believe showcasing most of his Collection, and damn was it awesome! I did want to pick up a Froggy/Yellow Froggy or a Yellow Range as my next piece, but I'm also debating on trying to finish the rest of the Kings.

I wanted to do a little showcase with The King + his Knights. (GX-56 + Rangeman, Mudman, Riseman, Gulfman, etc.) With all of the other Kings though, I'd want to get them their own Knights, and try to have some sort of Medieval War going on or something! That's going to be one costly War! So many paper casualties!!! My monies!

I see you're already hooked. Great stuff! Looking really forward
    gripmaster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_dweller View Post
    I see you're already hooked. Great stuff! Looking really forward
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomDroyd View Post
    Thanks! Also, I've seen a couple of @gripmaster's Posts, and I have to say...I think I'm screwed. I have a site Bookmarked I believe showcasing most of his Collection, and damn was it awesome! I did want to pick up a Froggy/Yellow Froggy or a Yellow Range as my next piece, but I'm also debating on trying to finish the rest of the Kings.

I wanted to do a little showcase with The King + his Knights. (GX-56 + Rangeman, Mudman, Riseman, Gulfman, etc.) With all of the other Kings though, I'd want to get them their own Knights, and try to have some sort of Medieval War going on or something! That's going to be one costly War! So many paper casualties!!! My monies!

hehehehe.... sorry I can't take the blame... so far I havent even got the black king in a photo series on gshockvisions... so for any court in the world, that shoud be proof enough I have no responsibility...

I do suggest you download my brand new wallpapers of the yellow Rangeman in the goldmine, it will greatly help you make up your mind to get one!

also LY Ti Frog wallpapers coming up, but first is Mudman on the beach, thats a promise I made to Tom here... though he's immune to that as he already has that one...
    good score that 168 hours madness... keep up the good work, we WANT that medieval battle!!!
    Deepsea_dweller and JATO757 like this.

Congrats on the first 168 hours! More importantly nice variety of great G's! :cool:

sent with aloha
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Very impressive! In 168 hours you've made me very jealous!

 iPad Air

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information