1st G-Shock GA-110-1B too big?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Denver Guy

Thread: 1st G-Shock GA-110-1B too big?

1st G-Shock GA-110-1B too big?

Hello guys,

I am getting the GA-110-1B for my birthday and I am not sure if it will fit tight on my wrist. I measured it and the circumference is 6.3" or 16 cm. I'm still 15 then so I suppose my wrists will grow like an inch when I get older but I dont know if it's the right choice for now because I think it will be way too big and there will be annoying gaps... If anyone can give me some support on this, i'd like it'

Thanks

Re: 1st G-Shock GA-110-1B too big?

You should not worry about the size. If you like, then just grab it. But if gaps are something you can't pass on, then try another G, there is many, many other models out there. :)
    Have a great day!

Ive got about a 7 inch wrist and i have the GA-110 and also a GA-150. I also have a Nixon 51-30. I like bigger watches.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

a fifteen year old with skinny wrists?

anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

Don't worry S, it'll be big and bold. No-one will miss it and you defo should go for it. Perhaps some learned member will tell us if you could attach a strap which sits under the watch in the future to get a snug-er fit?
    The 7900's are my favourites, although the 56s are currently my focus. But nothing is excluded, except pink Risemans.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew&7 View Post
    a fifteen year old with skinny wrists?

anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?
    Hahah what do you mean?

My wrist will eventually grow right?

My wrist is 7.5" and I find the GA110 is huge. Its my first GA110 too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kurzjak View Post
    You should not worry about the size. If you like, then just grab it. But if gaps are something you can't pass on, then try another G, there is many, many other models out there. :)
    How are things in mom's basement these days?
    kurzjak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuldier View Post
    My wrist will eventually grow right?

you do enough exercise (;-p) and yeah it'll swell up nicely haha

The 110 is a big old watch and there probably isn't anyone outside the offshore drilling ferries with wrists which make it look small or frankly even normal.

If it's being bought new then you'll have a statutory right to take it back within a fixed timeframe anyways? Wouldn't be the first gift to be returned right?

But the idea is that you'll supplement it with a smaller G so you've one for the more discreet times, and one for the "look at me" times.
    The 7900's are my favourites, although the 56s are currently my focus. But nothing is excluded, except pink Risemans.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew&7 View Post
    you do enough exercise (;-p) and yeah it'll swell up nicely haha

The 110 is a big old watch and there probably isn't anyone outside the offshore drilling ferries with wrists which make it look small or frankly even normal.

If it's being bought new then you'll have a statutory right to take it back within a fixed timeframe anyways? Wouldn't be the first gift to be returned right?

But the idea is that you'll supplement it with a smaller G so you've one for the more discreet times, and one for the "look at me" times.
    Alright alright, yeah I don't think i'll be out to buy another 1 in the next 6 months. I am going to use this for salt water diving aswel, will this one be good for it? Its important that it can resist alot because it's actually going to be used for military court next year.

Thread Information