1st Major G
Like Tree12Likes
  • 12 Post By Ben_R

Thread: 1st Major G

1st Major G

Well I added what I consider to be my first "Bigtime" G Shock. Yesterday when I got home my GBX6900B-2 was there waiting on me. Luckily my wife was cool enough to go down to the post office and sign for it while I was still working. Too bad for her she hates the watch. I don't care because I think the blue is pretty badass.
    I've played with the Bluetooth features some. It's pretty cool. I can see how it really could be a handy thing to have. I like that my watch can vibrate on my wrist to let me know when I have a text or email. That makes it much easier to sneak on my phone at work. Hahaha!!

Anyway here it is....

G Shocking Deep Down South
    gripmaster, nigelw, Crater and 9 others like this.

Re: 1st Major G

Great looking watch, love the deep shade of blue. It's suprising we don't see more of this and other bluetooth models here on forum, they are pretty rare.

Enjoy wearing it

Congrats on the new G!

That blue resin is really, really nice; you kind of have to have it on to appreciate how nice it is I think...and it's one those Gs that instantly piqued my missus' attention (which is rare!)- she really likes this one :)
    The only thing stopping me getting one is that I have a Note 2 at the moment, which means I can't take advantage of all it's nice features... which sucks :( But who knows, if I find one for cheap I'd be tempted...

But anyway, I think the X6900s are a cool step in the right direction, great features (just standard features even), big and bold case which is comfy and superb buttons. Enjoy!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Man I just couldn't say no to the blue. I almost played it safe and went with the smaller, black 6900 Bluetooth, but I knew I'd regret not going for this Big Beautiful Bluetooth!!!

I am with you Ben_R, that blue is definitely bad ass! Congratulations.

congrats on the bluetooth g-shock! that's an awesome shade of blue! looks really good.

I notice in the stock pic: the digits are blue but on the watch it's not blue.. looks like the same thing they did with the Louie Vito GLS-8900.. photoshop fail on Casio's part.

Congrats. That's a beautiful G! I want this one badly but haven't been fortunate enough to find one yet. It will probably be the last G I buy for 2013 or the first for 2014!
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Quote Originally Posted by Tsip85 View Post
    Congrats. That's a beautiful G! I want this one badly but haven't been fortunate enough to find one yet. It will probably be the last G I buy for 2013 or the first for 2014!
    I got mine from an eBay seller I've bought a few g shocks from. Very reputable seller and got it a little below retail. Let me know if you'd like me to point you in their direction.

Thread Information