2 New mudmen - Page 2

Thread: 2 New mudmen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: 2 New mudmen

Quote Originally Posted by coombsfh View Post
    Here almost concludes my post BUT: setting the time since these are the G-9000-1VDR not the G-9000-(European suffix here) is there any way to make them think they are GMT not UTC because if I can't then World time settings are useless unless I move to America!
    You gotta activate DST - first set the watch like it was 1 hour earlier - then activate DST - bingo: worldtime should be correct.

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Quote Originally Posted by coombsfh View Post
    Thanks Tribe125,
    How then are all of my world times so out? Lon is reading 0329 and it is 1329 here...
    Check that you've set the home time zone to LON, then check that you've set DST correctly, and then all should be OK.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

All sorted, Thanks for all the help.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Goodo!
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Great looking muddie's. I am surprised customs did not open up the packages. I suppose if there is no packing slip or sales receipt then there is nothing to question. Congrats on the watches.

NICE Choice!! I just got mine on Monday, the Tan/Stormtropper....I almosssttt ordred the black/red one like you did with it. I love the Lume on this one, main reason why I got it. I also got the same packaging you did, the box is from another mudman, MIMB...

Congrats !

Initial tests are good. Its comfortable, light to wear and has withstood a relatively light "short shift" at work.
    Will wear the stormtrooper tomorrow and see what my uni mates make of it.

Thanks for all the responses again,
    Fred

These pics reminded me that both my Mudmans have been sitting in the drawer for way too long now...

Despite the novelty factor and having not worn either of the mudmen properly yet I found myself reaching for the GW-M5600 this morning.

I will wear the mudders for work I thing mainly but I do like the dated alarms and the illumination of the entire face. Waiting on a pair of 5500's now one G and one GW. I think instead of an owner I am becoming a collector which is NOT GOOD since I am only a student.

On a slight tangent I keep thinking about the for and against arguments for collecting them and the conflict of interests goes something like this:

For: You have a job and once the rent is paid you have spare pocket money to play with as the loan covers a fair bit.

Against: You ought to save spare cash, not spend it frivolously on "vinyl toys" from the orient...

For: They are fun and since I don't drink much because of work or take drugs like many students it is a healthy vice to have.

Against: You have become like a magpie with a computer and a bank account. You see something shiny and obtain it without thinking where the money would be best spent. Plus you can only wear one watch at once and nobody outside the forum is impressed with functions, world time, durability or model numbers.

Aside from being border-line schizophrenic I think I had best slow my buying a bit...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information