2020 G-SHOCK wishlist and/or dream watch -- What do you want from Casio?
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: 2020 G-SHOCK wishlist and/or dream watch -- What do you want from Casio?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

2020 G-SHOCK wishlist and/or dream watch -- What do you want from Casio?

Going forward into 2020, what do you wish to see this year from Casio G-SHOCK in terms of new models and features?

We have a lot of bases covered for 2020 already:
    What do you have incoming in 2020?
    What are your plans for 2020?
    2020 G-SHOCK Predictions Thread

Plenty of dreaming out loud and wish list threads already exist here on F17. Let's start one for 2020 and get Casio working on what we want. [Okay so maybe that is a bit far fetched, but it has to start somewhere]

This thread can serve as a safe space to air out the specs for your ideal G-SHOCK(s) for the near future.

Re: 2020 G-SHOCK wishlist and/or dream watch -- What do you want from Casio?

My wish list is simple. I'd like to see a GW-B5600 successor to the following models:
    1. G-5600E-1
    2. GW-M5610
    3. GW-5000

The GW-B5600 platform is a great square form factor. I appreciate the milled case back, the improved LCD clarity for a Tough Solar, and the upgraded module functions. Fingers crossed that Casio is just holding out on us and that a basic positive display set of models for this platform is on its way.

The other wish list item I would love to see is a GMW-B5000 Speed model. Just like the GMW-B5000 took on the original DW-5000C-1A (TFC) and DW-5000C-1B (TB-1) models, it would blow my mind if they released a true DW-5600C successor in the GMW-B5000 form.

That's it for me. I'm a vintage square enthusiast so my wish list is pretty basic.

I am eager to see some of the ideas that other members present.
    GaryK30, kubr1ck, acadian and 4 others like this.

In a short mostly nothing. I have almost all i need. In general please make more positive LCD watches and again please something for smaller wrists!
    also it would be nice of them to at least match competition in form of Samsung, Garmin and Apple (not to mention lesser known brands) on smartwatch field.
    Almost anyone else does it better and so far i wear my smartwatch the most.
    It should be special!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I would love it if they would release a solar GA-100. No MB6, no Bluetooth, not something similar. Just an actual GA-100 with solar.
    Dxnnis likes this.
    Encourage someone. The world has enough critics.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon\ View Post
    If I wasn’t spending money on G-Shocks, my wife would be spending it on dumb sh*t like food and bills.

A full-Ti square in the same colorway as my Akagane MRG-G1000DC.

Name:  IMAG7810.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  2.05 MB
    "When the shadow of the sash appeared in the curtains it was between seven and eight o'clock and then I was in time again, hearing the watch. It was Grandfather's and when Father gave it to me he said I give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire.... I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all your breath trying to conquer it."
    --William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury (1929)

I really would like a square with a steptracker built in.

And for new squares some features Casio had 20 years ago, especially the timer feature, may be two (cooking).
    Rocket1991 and Dxnnis like this.

A GShock analog dive watch with a one way rotating bezel, a luminous G as the pip in the bezel, with GPS, and 3, 6, 9 subdials, alarm, 24 hr chronograph and timer, no digital, and an interchangeable bracelet. Case and bracelet could be titanium or stainless steel. 44-46 mm case diameter maximum, 200 to 300 meter water resistance, sapphire crystal with anti reflective coating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ricPe, kenls, Miklos86 and 3 others like this.

A new Gulfmaster quad sensor (without freezing hand issues)...

A full carbon square (case AND bezel) would be pretty neat.
    An ultralight Ti square model with a carbon bezel and strap.
    Badger18 and Dxnnis like this.

Less neg display

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator
    Call sign: Wit
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information