I've delved into the dark side today and bought a Citizen :oops:
I saw it in a shop and really liked it but I don't like the strap. It's a rubber bracelet type that needs to be cut for adjustment.
I was wondering if any Casio models have a 24mm fitment as I love the straps\bracelets on all my casio watches?
If there's such a thing as a 24mm bracelet, it would need to be black as it's for the following watch...
Black IP stainless steel case.
- CITIZEN CHRONO TIME AT
- Men's Model BY0005 01E
- Black PU band.
- Black dial.
- Luminous hands and hour markers.
- Scratch mineral glass crystal.
- Atomic timekeeping with radio controlled accuracy.
- Eco-drive technology.
- Solar power watch: charges in sunlight or indoors - no batteries to change ever.
- 270 Day Power Reserve.
- Power reserve indicator.
- Perpetual calendar automatically adjusted for odd and even months and leap years through 2100.
- World time in 26 cities and UTC.
- 12/24 hour time.
- Rotating inner calculation ring.
- Chronograph function
- Alarm function.
- Date window.
- Screw back case.
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet).
- Case diameter: 45mm Case Width
- UPC: 013205087325
- Warranty: 5 Years from manufacturer.