25% off at macys online

Thread: 25% off at macys online

25% off at macys online

slickdeals.net has a macys 25% off coupon if you spend at least $100. not sure if it would work on gshocks, but its worth a try! just a heads up to everyone here. :]

Re: 25% off at macys online

Quote Originally Posted by airrick23 View Post
    slickdeals.net has a macys 25% off coupon if you spend at least $100. not sure if it would work on gshocks, but its worth a try! just a heads up to everyone here. :]
    We're sorry. The current contents of your Shopping Bag do not qualify you for the Promotion--EXTRA 25% off select Men's purchase CODE:PRIVATE. If you need assistance, please call Customer Service at 1-800-BUY-MACY (1-800-289-6229). your shopping bag Prices are subject to change based on the price in effect the day you checkout Item Price Qty. Total G-Shock Watch, Men's Digital Black Resin Strap GX56-1A Size: 0 In Stock: usually ships within 2 business days $150.00 $150.00 remove

my bad. sorry for the misleading info! just thought it would be worth a shot if someone wanted to try...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yeah, I was at Macy's yesterday picking up my NB-7, and the sales associate said that coupons will never work on watches (unless clearance). The only time that the watches will be discounted is during the family & friends sale :(

Thread Information