25th Anniversary...so many to choose from???
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 25th Anniversary...so many to choose from???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

25th Anniversary...so many to choose from???

im a bit late to this party, but i would like to have at least a few from this series and found out that there are Clear Jelly/gold, white/gold, black/gold and a couple special collabs like haze and stussy....

what i want to know is, how come CASIO did this with they 25th anniv series? which if the series is more sought after? and other than eBay where else can i find NOS or at least used but minty pieces from this release?

so far im diggin the HAZE in white, the 6925 in Jelly and the 5725 in white, im trying to avoid the jelly as they have the tendency to yellow after a while, and also the black/gold gulfman

any info from you experts would be greatly appreciated...thanks!

-Coi- instagram @kandyredcoi / Facebook

Re: 25th Anniversary...so many to choose from???

Yesss! The 25th anniversary rocks! I am definitely NOT the expert on finding NOS of it.

But i can definitely tell you I am looking forward to the next series of the 30th. :cool:
    kandyredcoi likes this.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Quote Originally Posted by kandyredcoi View Post
    im a bit late to this party, but i would like to have at least a few from this series and found out that there are Clear Jelly/gold, white/gold, black/gold and a couple special collabs like haze and stussy....

what i want to know is, how come CASIO did this with they 25th anniv series? which if the series is more sought after? and other than eBay where else can i find NOS or at least used but minty pieces from this release?

so far im diggin the HAZE in white, the 6925 in Jelly and the 5725 in white, im trying to avoid the jelly as they have the tendency to yellow after a while, and also the black/gold gulfman

any info from you experts would be greatly appreciated...thanks!

You forgot the Ocean Grey series and Master Blue series! The two best, IMO (and probably most expensive to get now)

Why did Casio do it? Same reason they are doing it now with the 30th anniversary. To make lots and lots of money. I didn't get any of the Rising Red 30th anniversary because I am waiting to see what else they are coming out with in future series. I expect there will be a bunch of other 30th anniversary series.
    kandyredcoi likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

oh gotcha

i like red so the rising red was a must, would probably get the other series if it strikes a chord with me ... thanks for the heads up, i wasnt aware they purposely released so many different series to commemorate such milestones

There is another set of 30th Anniversary models coming out soon. These will be gray.
    kandyredcoi and Sedi like this.
    My Collection
    Citizen: Skyhawk Blue Angels Edition
    Nixon: 51-30 Chrono
    G-Shock: DW-6900 x3, DW-6930 (Basel) x1,G-001 x1, GA-100 x2, GA-110 x16 (2 Collabs: Maharishi & Eric Haze), GD-350 x2, GDF-100 x1, GD-X6900 x2, GR-7900 x1, GW-5510 x1, GX56 x2, Riseman G-9200 x2, Mudman G-9300 x2, G-9330 (Rising Red) x1, GW-9330 (Initial Blue) x1, Frogman GF-1000 x1, Gravity Defier GW-A1000 x2, GW-A1100 x1

Quote Originally Posted by kandyredcoi View Post
    oh gotcha

i like red so the rising red was a must, would probably get the other series if it strikes a chord with me ... thanks for the heads up, i wasnt aware they purposely released so many different series to commemorate such milestones
    when I found out they released like 5 series during their 25th anniv, that's the time I decided to stop buying til the next series comes. lol!

surely, there's gonna be at least one more expensive month for us in the future.
    kandyredcoi likes this.

so true ... these 2 are in my radar so far:
    DW-5025B
    DW-5725B

Another set of 25th anniversary collaborations were the ones with Kiks TYO. Two were 5600 models and one 5500. They all had the 25th anniv logo on the case back.
    kandyredcoi likes this.

good luck on the hunt, the Rising White series is elegant.. I like that DW-5725B.
    kandyredcoi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kung-fusion View Post
    You forgot Ocean Grey series and theMaster Blue series! The two best, IMO (and probably most expensive to get now)

I was so glad the Master Blue series were released. Finally my wallet got a little rest. My favorite series were the Black Dawn and the Glorious Gold series.
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information