3 watches

Thread: 3 watches

3 watches

i recently on the ttw forum i listed for a trade for a invicta 4805 trade for a gshock riseman, it's didnt fly.....
    while i was waiting for a response i came across a gshock riseman at an auction site along with 2 other watches
    for a lot of three. i was the winning bid and it came out 30.00 a piece for 3 watches, really not a bad deal at all.
    so get the watches a few days ago and the riseman is in perfect shape,really no signs of wear and tear. the second
    watch was a cheap digital watch. the last watch caught my attention it's Mysterious V from ODM and i had scrollling
    words that said MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS 2004 MIAMI as well as date time and month.also had MTV logo on the
    push button clasp, with a small crack right side above the button crown.

if anyone knows about the ODM watch please offer more info about the watch i'ved looked and cant find anything.
    thanks!

regards,
    Bart

Re: 3 watches

Bung up some pics geez
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Collect London Pirate Girl, Collect London Aztec Skull, Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Turbokolor, Krink, Kawasaki 25th anniversary, Kawasaki (green), DGK, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, Playclothes, DGK2, [email protected], Nigel Sylvester 2

For the best identification you could post pictures of those models, that would simplify recognizing a bit.
    Have a great day!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

not to sound like a retard,but i have no idea how to do photos like uploading from the computer to a site or anything like that. i can send
    photos from my phone to my online photo album but do not know how to send here.f***.

Thread Information