WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

3G coverage - one week of "collecting"

874 views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  ccm123 
#1 ·
Bought my first G-Shock last Friday and received it this Monday (see this thread).

Then on Wednesday, I bought a GA100-1A1 and tried on a GX56-4, but didn't buy it. Changed my mind quickly, went back the next day and picked up that up, too.

So, here I am, 1 week into G-Shock ownership and I've collected 3. The GX56-4 is so obnoxiously orange. I love it. It reminds me of being a kid. :-d Seeing pictures of it doesn't do the watch justice. In fact, I hated it from the pics I've seen online, but in person, it's just stunning and I had to have it.

Here are the quick and dirty pics I took last night. The wife even amused me by putting them all on so I could get a wrist/arm shot. (Amazed she didn't shoot me first. :))

The Stealth X-Large, the King, and the Sky Cockpit. I think it's kinda cool that in my first three, I ended up with an analog, an ana-digi, and a full digi.

And the wife's arm - she must have a 3" wrist it's so small.

See less See more
#2 ·
Almost the perfect trio for "now"! Congrats :-!

#10 ·
Nice choices! I especially like the one with the orange lettering.

I was thinking about going white for my next G. But I really lean anadigi, so the selection is very small for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.