5 New G's! (Beautiful Woman Inside!! lol)
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: 5 New G's! (Beautiful Woman Inside!! lol)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    Member starscream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,028

    Cool 5 New G's! (Beautiful Woman Inside!! lol)

    Been waiting since December! been looking at pics daily.. got pics from Gripmaster as my wallpaper on all my devices. finally today I got lucky! Thanks to G-Shock Australia for the early reveal of these i was able to save up and plan my purchases accordingly.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.JPG 
Views:	1363 
Size:	205.0 KB 
ID:	1466034

    1st time I have gotten a full series, also this is the 1st time I have gotten 5 G's in one day.. my previous record was 3 in a day.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.JPG 
Views:	1322 
Size:	153.3 KB 
ID:	1466035

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.JPG 
Views:	1303 
Size:	177.6 KB 
ID:	1466036

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7.JPG 
Views:	1292 
Size:	109.3 KB 
ID:	1466037

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.JPG 
Views:	1287 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	1466038

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.JPG 
Views:	1273 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	1466039

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12.JPG 
Views:	1255 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	1466040

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13.JPG 
Views:	1250 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	1466041

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15.JPG 
Views:	1249 
Size:	123.3 KB 
ID:	1466042

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16.JPG 
Views:	1243 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	1466043

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17.JPG 
Views:	1241 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	1466045

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19.JPG 
Views:	1236 
Size:	140.7 KB 
ID:	1466046

    and here they are in my Pelican 1450:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20.JPG 
Views:	1271 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	1466047


    some of you might be sick of all the camo threads and must be tired of seeing the same thing again and again.. so here are a few pics from G-SHOCK RUSSIA that everyone can enjoy! hahaha

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1781074_618435091571830_983850556_o.jpg 
Views:	1275 
Size:	238.5 KB 
ID:	1466050

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1898553_618435014905171_743913361_o.jpg 
Views:	1449 
Size:	158.4 KB 
ID:	1466051

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1926038_618435088238497_414116141_o.jpg 
Views:	1302 
Size:	243.3 KB 
ID:	1466052

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1926172_618435118238494_325160715_o.jpg 
Views:	2727 
Size:	290.7 KB 
ID:	1466053

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10003874_618434951571844_733909198_o.jpg 
Views:	1268 
Size:	275.8 KB 
ID:	1466054

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10010523_618434991571840_503783254_o.jpg 
Views:	1263 
Size:	259.0 KB 
ID:	1466056

    There are a few more pics.. but not sure if I can post those.. find G-Shock Russia on FB to see them!


    Super happy with these! the gaps in print does not bug me at all..

    Few things that bug me: that overused Blue Backlight, really annoys me like crazy.. not happy with the backlight colour. At least on the red it should have been a red display with red backlight.

    also the gap in the GDX's is fairly big:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.JPG 
Views:	1195 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	1466061

    I remember seeing a thread about it on here before, but can't remember what was said inside.. It's a big gap, I can see water going inside.. it won't cause problems right? I picture sweat and water going in and making a real mess over time.

    anyways, thanks for checking my thread out! going to take a break for a few months now, just sit back and enjoy these.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    59

    Re: 5 New G's! (Beautiful Woman Inside!! lol)

    Awesome picture!!! Love the last few shot! Thanks for sharing!

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    starscream likes this.

  3. #3
    Member Crater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    4,833

    Re: 5 New G's! (Beautiful Woman Inside!! lol)

    Great photos, I'm certainly not tired of camo Love the shots with Schwarzenegger, somehow he really fits with the watch

    Enjoy wearing them, I think you have enough camo now for a lifetime
    Last edited by Crater; April 22nd, 2014 at 14:06.
    starscream likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member discodave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,304

    5 New G's! (Beautiful Woman Inside!! lol)

    Quote Originally Posted by starscream View Post
    Been waiting since December! been looking at pics daily.. got pics from Gripmaster as my wallpaper on all my devices. finally today I got lucky! Thanks to G-Shock Australia for the early reveal of these i was able to save up and plan my purchases accordingly.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.JPG 
Views:	1363 
Size:	205.0 KB 
ID:	1466034

    1st time I have gotten a full series, also this is the 1st time I have gotten 5 G's in one day.. my previous record was 3 in a day.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.JPG 
Views:	1322 
Size:	153.3 KB 
ID:	1466035

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.JPG 
Views:	1303 
Size:	177.6 KB 
ID:	1466036

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7.JPG 
Views:	1292 
Size:	109.3 KB 
ID:	1466037

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.JPG 
Views:	1287 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	1466038

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.JPG 
Views:	1273 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	1466039

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12.JPG 
Views:	1255 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	1466040

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13.JPG 
Views:	1250 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	1466041

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15.JPG 
Views:	1249 
Size:	123.3 KB 
ID:	1466042

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16.JPG 
Views:	1243 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	1466043

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17.JPG 
Views:	1241 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	1466045

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19.JPG 
Views:	1236 
Size:	140.7 KB 
ID:	1466046

    and here they are in my Pelican 1450:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20.JPG 
Views:	1271 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	1466047


    some of you might be sick of all the camo threads and must be tired of seeing the same thing again and again.. so here are a few pics from G-SHOCK RUSSIA that everyone can enjoy! hahaha

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1781074_618435091571830_983850556_o.jpg 
Views:	1275 
Size:	238.5 KB 
ID:	1466050

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1898553_618435014905171_743913361_o.jpg 
Views:	1449 
Size:	158.4 KB 
ID:	1466051

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1926038_618435088238497_414116141_o.jpg 
Views:	1302 
Size:	243.3 KB 
ID:	1466052

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1926172_618435118238494_325160715_o.jpg 
Views:	2727 
Size:	290.7 KB 
ID:	1466053

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10003874_618434951571844_733909198_o.jpg 
Views:	1268 
Size:	275.8 KB 
ID:	1466054

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10010523_618434991571840_503783254_o.jpg 
Views:	1263 
Size:	259.0 KB 
ID:	1466056

    There are a few more pics.. but not sure if I can post those.. find G-Shock Russia on FB to see them!


    Super happy with these! the gaps in print does not bug me at all..

    Few things that bug me: that overused Blue Backlight, really annoys me like crazy.. not happy with the backlight colour. At least on the red it should have been a red display with red backlight.

    also the gap in the GDX's is fairly big:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.JPG 
Views:	1195 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	1466061

    I remember seeing a thread about it on here before, but can't remember what was said inside.. It's a big gap, I can see water going inside.. it won't cause problems right? I picture sweat and water going in and making a real mess over time.

    anyways, thanks for checking my thread out! going to take a break for a few months now, just sit back and enjoy these.
    Awesome! Which one is your favorite.

    On the gaps. I've taken a few of the camo 6900s apart (when I dyed them) and there's a silicon-ish gasket-ish ring under The resin. So don't worry about anything getting in there. I'm pretty sure the gasket is what causes that gap so it's actually a functional gap.
    Last edited by discodave; April 22nd, 2014 at 14:21.
    starscream likes this.

  6. #5
    Member MCZK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,326

    Re: 5 New G's! (Beautiful Woman Inside!! lol)

    Woah, nice haul Starscream! And thanks for the pics, love them. I can't remember what watch Arnold wore in Predator, but it looks very very small on the figure. Maybe all watches look small on wrists that big...
    starscream likes this.

  7. #6
    Member rybak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wagenburg, Germany
    Posts
    1,133

    Re: 5 New G's! (Beautiful Woman Inside!! lol)

    Quote Originally Posted by MCZK View Post
    Woah, nice haul Starscream! And thanks for the pics, love them. I can't remember what watch Arnold wore in Predator, but it looks very very small on the figure. Maybe all watches look small on wrists that big...
    Should be a Seiko H558, see this:

    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/sch...er-284065.html
    MCZK likes this.
    Mr. Ibe's unofficial fanclub ;)
    ------------------------------
    The legacy is more intimidating than any opposition... WGFM

  8. #7
    Member starscream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,028

    Re: 5 New G's! (Beautiful Woman Inside!! lol)

    Quote Originally Posted by MCZK View Post
    Woah, nice haul Starscream! And thanks for the pics, love them. I can't remember what watch Arnold wore in Predator, but it looks very very small on the figure. Maybe all watches look small on wrists that big...
    Thanks! I just googled "Dutch Predator" and you can see the watch, can't share it here cause of the gun in the pic, but it's a small watch.. no clue what it is.. but he has worn G-Shock's in some of his other movies.


    Quote Originally Posted by discodave View Post
    Awesome! Which one is your favorite.

    On the gaps. I've taken a few of the camo 6900s apart (when I dyed them) and there's a silicon-ish gasket-ish ring under The resin. So don't worry about anything getting in there. I'm pretty sure the gasket is what causes that gap so it's actually a functional gap.
    Thanks bro and thanks for the info! put my mind at ease.. haha still not a 100% sure which is my favourite since I just got them and have not worn them out yet.. but on 1st impression the brown GD-120 and brown GDX are my favourite.. but it might change once I have had enough time with them all.



    Thanks blu3hamm3r and Crater! appreciate it guys!
    Crater likes this.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    203

    Re: 5 New G's! (Beautiful Woman Inside!! lol)

    These were amazing pictures!!! Especially the model on the last few LOL. I love the Arnold action figure, he even has a G-Shock on haha. Man this was well put together and it really show cased the watches well. I think my favorite was the black camo G-shock. Anyways thanks for the thread. Amazing stuff.
    starscream likes this.

  10. #9
    Member computer_freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    687

    Re: 5 New G's! (Beautiful Woman Inside!! lol)

    Quote Originally Posted by starscream View Post

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1926172_618435118238494_325160715_o.jpg 
Views:	2727 
Size:	290.7 KB 
ID:	1466053
    I wonder if this woman is a forum member....

    My G-Shock Rangeman Taste's Very Toxic..Are These Resin G-Shocks Toxic?
    D1cky986 and Crater like this.

  11. #10
    Member starscream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,028

    Re: 5 New G's! (Beautiful Woman Inside!! lol)

    Quote Originally Posted by computer_freak View Post
    haha, i had posted this same pic in that thread as well!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •