Which 5600??

Thread: Which 5600??

Which 5600??

Hi all. I need some help with this one...

I'm looking to buy a GW-M5600. In my shopping search I have found 4 different versions of this regular display model:

GW-M5600-1CR
    GW-M5600-1JF
    GW-M5600-1
    GW-M5600-1ER

Why are there 4 versions of this?
    And which one is the right one? I'm thinking it's the 1JF. Anyone know for sure??

Thanks for your help,
    Sean

Re: Which 5600??

They're all basically the same thing if the model includes GW-M5600-1. The letters on the end just signify the market they are meant for. JF is for Japan. The packaging and language of the manual would be the only real differences. If you just want to wear it, and don't care about the box or anything, you should probably just go with the reputable seller that has the lowest price.

Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    They're all basically the same thing if the model includes GW-M5600-1. The letters on the end just signify the market they are meant for. JF is for Japan. The packaging and language of the manual would be the only real differences. If you just want to wear it, and don't care about the box or anything, you should probably just go with the reputable seller that has the lowest price.
    Thanks for the response Riley. The auction site where I noticed these different models have units priced between $92 and $185 USD. They do show the same mudule in their descriptions. I'm not a collector (so I don't know) but I can't imagine that the Japanese version would be worth double. Since I am going to wear it, I'll grab the cheaper one. Thanks for your help.

Sean

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mtbluger View Post
    Thanks for the response Riley. The auction site where I noticed these different models have units priced between $92 and $185 USD. They do show the same mudule in their descriptions. I'm not a collector (so I don't know) but I can't imagine that the Japanese version would be worth double. Since I am going to wear it, I'll grab the cheaper one. Thanks for your help.

Sean
    Sean,
    Prices are all over the place due to currency exchange rates. Anything priced in Yen is now expensive for US dollar buyers and much worse for GBP buyers.

One and only DW-5600C
    Wearing: HAMILTON automatic Chronograph
    Owned: HAMILTON aC 041520, Atlantic SEAHUNTER, Boctok Aмфибия; casio DW: 5000C-1Y 5600E-JDM 1500; Электроника 5

Thread Information