the 5600 series BC combi bracelet.

Thread: the 5600 series BC combi bracelet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

the 5600 series BC combi bracelet.

Coming from my feather like weight of my 5600's,I'm having hard time in getting used to my GW M5000 1Jf weight .
    The watch is fantastic,no need to point that,but given the extra weight/thickness of the case,the poor guy is all over the place on my wrist,constantly shifting from a position to another. The extra soft resin band does not help to stabilize it either. I mean,I can "feel" the watch on me all the time,something I never liked much .

While I'm gonna wait for some cooler months to wear the watch again sized a bit tighter,I was wondering if the Casio's combi bracelet may aid a little extra help in giving the watch more stability. Besides looking cool,of course

Re: the 5600 series BC combi bracelet.

Just wondering why you refer to your 5000 as a GW M5000 1JF. How is this different than my GW-5000? Could you post a photo so we can see your watch. As far as the weight issue, I agree the 5000 is much heavier than my other 5600, but it does not move a round much on my wrist and the soft band keeps mine in place.

Here's a photo of my beauty

Yep,that's the one,GW 5000 1JF,no M around,sorry . Fantastic watch !! I love it,but darn heavy,damn it !!

It actually stays in place if I size the buckle exactly like my 5600 that usually wears a bit loose,but given the thicker screwback case the 5000 stays completely flat and sticked on my wrist. I don't know,may it's just a matter of weather. It's terribly hot here in these days,I may want to wait until the temperatures chills a bit and my wrist does not swollen..

Mandatory question : how long you had it for ?? How did that smooth matte resin hold up with daily use ?? I wish all G's had resin like that one !!
    Last edited by gettocard; August 25th, 2010 at 23:03.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I'm wearing mine as I type and I see what you are referring to. The heavier screwback does just sit on my wrist and not move. And after I've PT'd and I'm hot the watch sticks even more. But this is not really too annoying. I have owned mine for 3WKS, so the band and case shows no wear. I do agree all 5600 should have this kind of quality band.

I find that my 5000 feels the most comfortable when after I've worked out and my wrist is REALLY sweaty thus allowing the screwback to sort of slide around on my wrist.

What do you guys think of this one? I bought the combi bracelet for this watch and love the way it looks and feels, but after doing so, I found that I like the GW-M5600BC-1ER better so I just put this one on Ebay after buying the GW-M5600 from TikTox.com. It is a very comfortable watch.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JDPNY View Post
    I find that my 5000 feels the most comfortable when after I've worked out and my wrist is REALLY sweaty thus allowing the screwback to sort of slide around on my wrist.

That is quite the hog!

Where did you catch that beast?

Cam

I don't have a 5000 to compare it to, but I have a couple of 5600's including the GWM5600BC. The bracelet combo is definitely heavier & will feel more substantial on the wrist. It also has the three-hole micro adjust on the clasp for that perfect fit. It's one of the most comfortable & unique bracelets I have tried to date. It keeps the piece centered on my wrist very well w/o having to cinch it down so much to cut off any circulation

Try one out bro, it will definitely give your 5600 a whole new character...

V/R Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by makai8o8 View Post
    I don't have a 5000 to compare it to, but I have a couple of 5600's including the GWM5600BC. The bracelet combo is definitely heavier & will feel more substantial on the wrist. It also has the three-hole micro adjust on the clasp for that perfect fit. It's one of the most comfortable & unique bracelets I have tried to date. It keeps the piece centered on my wrist very well w/o having to cinch it down so much to cut off any circulation

Try one out bro, it will definitely give your 5600 a whole new character...

Where can you buy this bracelet?

Looks amazing!

Cam

:thanks Cam!

You can get the bracelet here @ casiosalesandservice.com

GW5600BCJ Metal and Composit Band Casio Watches and Replacement WatchBands | Casio Sales and Service

Have a good one.
    V/R Kevin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information