5600 too small?
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 5600 too small?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

5600 too small?

My first day with my 5600, and my gut reaction is that it may be too small? In a similar vein to my first day with my gx-56 where i thought it might be too big (i was wrong).

Just interesting. I see a lot of threads about small wrist/big watch but haven't seen any feelings the other way.
    furrotik likes this.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

I think it all depends on the size of you're wrist and whether you care how big/small it looks. I got the 5600MS and ended up getting rid of it because I preferred a slightly larger watch. But I think your watch looks fine I love the military green on it...very cool! I might get the 7900 version myself.

Re: 5600 too small?

I've seen several (including myself) who feel the same way about the Mudman G9000, that it may be on the small side. That said, "small side" depends on the size you prefer. Some like the size of the 5600 and 9000, so for them it's "just right". It may behoove you to have a larger and a smaller watch, so you can switch out as you like. For me, I like my GD-100 and GA-100 (bigger watches). But sometimes I just feel like wearing a smaller watch.
    All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

It looks like a perfect fit!

This one looks likes in your ''comfort zone''. But the question is.... should g-shock be in comfort zone? :D

Quote Originally Posted by wuyeah View Post
    It looks like a perfect fit!
    I have the same opinion, it looks just great on your wrist. Definetely not too small. My wrist is 7,5"(~19cm) and I would like to get a 5600 sometime. :)
    Have a great day!

A good way to gauge is to count how many holes were left on the strap counting from the outer most hole after you put it on. If its less than 5 , your wrist is too big . Try to flip it before you scratch the strap :)

Quote Originally Posted by kahyeec View Post
    A good way to gauge is to count how many holes were left on the strap counting from the outer most hole after you put it on. If its less than 5 , your wrist is too big . Try to flip it before you scratch the strap :)
    That's funny, I have never heard that before...though my GDF has 11 holes and my 5600 has 10

Anyway, I do not think that 5600 is to small on your wrist. It looks like your wrist is about 7.5 inches because my 5600 fits practically the same. To be honest, the only person that really notices the size is yourself anyway Even if it is a problem, you can always flip the watch over on the inside too; its too good of a watch to get rid of!

Yea mine fits about the same. I do agree with you in wishing the 5600 was a little bigger though; then it would be the perfect G-Shock!
    Bravo Two likes this.

Brave Rifles! Veterans!

Looks fine!

Looks good to me! Usually when I wear a bigger watch and go to a smaller one, it feels too small (that's what she said!)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information