5th G Suggestions !!!
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 5th G Suggestions !!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

5th G Suggestions !!!

Hey People !!! Need your suggestions to help me buy my 5th G... I am not able to decide between the G-9300 and the GD-350. I already have a Riseman,Mudman Rally Timer (G-9010), DW-5600E and the recently acquired GWX-8900.... Also wanted to know which out of the two has a relatively louder Alarm/Signal tone. Some of the Pros and Cons of both the watches??? Thanks a lot in advance.

LUW

Re: 5th G Suggestions !!!

GD-350:

IMO the best G-Shock out there in terms of functions .
    isezumi, lvt, Ash1979 and 1 others like this.
    Cheers!
    Luciano

GW9300-1JF

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

lvt

GD-350 if labeled "vibrator" (try to score one), otherwise GW-9300
    Ash1979 likes this.
    Ball - Casio / G-shock - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Seiko - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

Thanks a lot for the Suggestion LUW, thats the one i am inclining towards after reading about the G-9300 rebooting problem.....but here in India we just have the one that says " VIBE ALARM"... and on the case back it says "Made In China".... What should i do ???? Also we dont get the GW-9300 here... just the plain G-9300

I wear my GD-350 more than my 9300, so I guess that tells you something. I like the larger digits and also the vibe alerts catch my attention much more than the beeps. I think the 9300 is a bit more comfortable, primarily because of the lug and strap width. I am sometimes "in between" sizes so the GD can be either too loose or too tight occasionally. Get both for an even half-dozen.

LUW

Quote Originally Posted by Ash1979 View Post
    Thanks a lot for the Suggestion LUW, thats the one i am inclining towards after reading about the G-9300 rebooting problem.....but here in India we just have the one that says " VIBE ALARM"... and on the case back it says "Made In China".... What should i do ???? Also we dont get the GW-9300 here... just the plain G-9300
    Ash, there's absolutely NO difference between the Vibrator and the Vibe Alarm versions. The former was kind of a mistake from Casio and very few were made with that text, and it will be pretty hard to source one.
    Ash1979 likes this.
    Cheers!
    Luciano

Didn't know vibrator were still around...
    And made in China doesn't mean anything as the F17 guru's can tell you in detail...
    Ash1979 likes this.

I prefer the GD-350. It has a spacious display, which is a rare luxury in G-Shock land.

And the vibe alarm, while it wouldn't wake me up, is a nice inconspicuous hourly chime which only I notice when it goes off.

As for the 9300, Casio's solar watches tend to have a lower-volume alarm than battery-powered ones, so I would only go solar if it was a full-fat atomic version. So of the two you mention, the 350 wins for me.
    Ash1979 likes this.
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

Thanks again for the Info LUW... I have made up my mind now and will go with the GD-350 (I too like the model that u have that green bar displaying the date/day is cool IMO)... Moreover the GD-350 is 4,500 bucks cheaper than the G-9300.... The Fifth Light Button is a plus for me... and after reading the specs the 5 year battery life is really good... Will Purchase it next month as I have gone over my budget this month by buying the G-9010 and the GWX-8900... Thanks for you suggestions... Good Luck !!!
    isezumi likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information