6900MNM-1 on Rakuten.co but not RAKUTEN GLOBAL
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By starscream

Thread: 6900MNM-1 on Rakuten.co but not RAKUTEN GLOBAL

6900MNM-1 on Rakuten.co but not RAKUTEN GLOBAL

Seems i've been searching for the much sought after 6900MNM in the wrong place. At last count there were 45 sellers (of the 6900MNM) on Rakuten.co.jp - all but one SOLD OUT (there is just one seller on Global Rakuten of this watch). These sellers included some that sell on Global Rakuten. I take it from this, that these sellers DO NOT WANT overseas customers when they use the domestic Rakuten.co.jp site.

You learn something everyday. Nothing new I suppose from the experienced Rakuten buyers here.

Re: 6900MNM-1 on Rakuten.co but not RAKUTEN GLOBAL

guess they prefer to sell domestic first.. and then what's left over comes to global. I've been checking global daily as well.. waiting for something to pop up where they are selling it at retail.. I want this one real bad, but can't really afford to pay the inflated prices. I would probably be in tears if I paid those inflated prices then see it launched later on in my country at retail. stuff like that gives me chest pains.. lol so for now, I'm fine waiting.. see how it all plays out. waiting for Casio India to update its page for December releases.

Australia is getting it on the 24th.. don't think they have announced the price yet tho.. don't want to buy locally?
    dhodesign likes this.

Re: 6900MNM-1 on Rakuten.co but not RAKUTEN GLOBAL

the MSRP in Australia is AUD299 but I've seen a couple of online sellers selling for AUD399. I ended up paying a bit more than that on EBAY. Australia is too hit and miss when it comes to G Shock supplies. Weird timing, 24 Dec and very limited B&M supply. GSHIOK.COM (yes GSHIOK) had preorders for AUD329 but my computer refuses to work with that site.
    Last edited by Kev55; December 21st, 2013 at 18:48.

Thread Information