a1000 or the rangeman??
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: a1000 or the rangeman??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wink a1000 or the rangeman??

im looking to get one of the watches either the a1000 or the rangeman....i have a small wrist;which would be better fit? and what would you get if you had the 2 options??

thanks

any info would help and if anyone has a picture with the 2 together i would appreciate

Re: a1000 or the rangeman??

Quote Originally Posted by x-bajaman-x View Post
    im looking to get one of the watches either the a1000 or the rangeman....i have a small wrist;which would be better fit? and what would you get if you had the 2 options??

thanks

any info would help and if anyone has a picture with the 2 together i would appreciate
    2 completely different watches except for size, both large. Of the 2, Rangeman will fit better, I think.
    Last edited by yankeexpress; December 30th, 2013 at 15:25.
    Today would be a good day to delete your Facebook account, Here is why:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/fa...l#post48047643

10 reasons to dump facebook:

https://www.komando.com/tips/527072/...cebook-in-2019

I agree with yankeexpress on all points. Very different watches. I am fond of both, and would hate to give up either one.

I have small wrists [6.5" or so]. The Rangeman works fine with adapters and a Zulu.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeexpress View Post
    2 completely different watches except for size, both large. Of the 2, Rangeman will fit better, I think.
    /Forrest

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Both are great watches from each side of analog and digital world. It depends on what is your style and your purpose of this watch. Rangeman has all features that beat all other digital watch as of now. The Aviator has the best looking and feature among pure analog watches IMO. I'd get both of them. Perhaps GWA1000 now, since the price drops a lot from last year. Then the Rangeman later, when the price is right.

Here are my Rangeman on leather straps through Suppa strap adapter and my mod GWA1000A (blue accent version) on bezel and bracelet from the FC2.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1388420275076.jpg
Views: 1229
Size:  92.0 KB

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1388420299880.jpg
Views: 869
Size:  76.8 KB

Now with MTG-S1000D and GW6900 (on ZULU). These watches are huge!
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1388420480669.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  104.7 KB
    Last edited by GShockMe; December 30th, 2013 at 18:24.
    G-Frank likes this.

Cheers fellas!
    How much do you think tbe price of the rangeman will fall to during the next year? Are they going to be anh new realease soon?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by x-bajaman-x View Post
    Cheers fellas!
    How much do you think tbe price of the rangeman will fall to during the next year? Are they going to be anh new realease soon?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    If supplies increase to over-saturate the market, prices will fall. Lowest I've seen is $240 in US.
    There will be a Navy Blue Rangeman released in the spring.
    Today would be a good day to delete your Facebook account, Here is why:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/fa...l#post48047643

10 reasons to dump facebook:

https://www.komando.com/tips/527072/...cebook-in-2019

GShockMe/

Very cool watch nest. And infinitely expandable [as long as Lego exists], an important attribute :) Nice watches too! How's that MTG-S1000?

Quote Originally Posted by GShockMe View Post
    Both are great watches from each side of analog and digital world. It depends on what is your style and your purpose of this watch. Rangeman has all features that beat all other digital watch as of now. The Aviator has the best looking and feature among pure analog watches IMO. I'd get both of them. Perhaps GWA1000 now, since the price drops a lot from last year. Then the Rangeman later, when the price is right.

Here are my Rangeman on leather straps through Suppa strap adapter and my mod GWA1000A (blue accent version) on bezel and bracelet from the FC2.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1388420275076.jpg
Views: 1229
Size:  92.0 KB

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1388420299880.jpg
Views: 869
Size:  76.8 KB

Now with MTG-S1000D and GW6900 (on ZULU). These watches are huge!
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1388420480669.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  104.7 KB
    /Forrest

Quote Originally Posted by frhoads View Post
    GShockMe/

Very cool watch nest. And infinitely expandable [as long as Lego exists], an important attribute :) Nice watches too! How's that MTG-S1000?
    Thanks. The MTG is great. It is hefty but yet comfortable to wear. The operations seem to be faster than GWA1000/1100. Likes the hands move faster in the setting. I start to like the subdial because I can see the current time while other modes are operating. And the build quality is great. Very beautiful watch. It is an expensive G that looks expensive. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by GShockMe View Post
    Thanks. The MTG is great. It is hefty but yet comfortable to wear. The operations seem to be faster than GWA1000/1100. Likes the hands move faster in the setting. I start to like the subdial because I can see the current time while other modes are operating. And the build quality is great. Very beautiful watch. It is an expensive G that looks expensive. I love it.
    That's interesting. Any chance of posting a video comparing the hand speeds?

Quote Originally Posted by JarenCarter View Post
    That's interesting. Any chance of posting a video comparing the hand speeds?
    Yep. I'm spinning off to the new thread here: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/hea...ml#post7181118

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information