accessing buttons on gshock watch (gw5600)

Thread: accessing buttons on gshock watch (gw5600)

accessing buttons on gshock watch (gw5600)

hello. i am having trouble using the buttons on my gw5600. my fingers are pretty big.
    are the other models, easier to operate? does anyone else have these issues with the small g shocks?

I own g5600, gwm5600, and gw5000. My fingers are not big at all, yet I have hard time using buttons. I try to use fingernails to press the buttons.

Sent from my VS840 4G

Re: accessing buttons on gshock watch (gw5600)

I have slender fingers, and I also owned a DW-5700 (which has similarly sized buttons as the GW5600J) as my first G; the only button problem I ever encountered was the discoloration of the gold plating.

That aside, I've always used my fingernails to press buttons on a G, no exception. So it comes as a surprise to me that this sort of thing isn't natural for a lot of people.
    DW-9051/2
    G-9200 Riseman
    G-9100 Gulfman
    G-9000MC-8D Mudman
    GW5600J
    GA-100A-9A

Sucks to be without a G.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That's the way the small g-shocks are. The older 5600c has better buttons. The best buttons in the smaller gshocks are in the newer MRGs.

Banned

I own the GWM5610-1 and I don't have any problems pressing any of the buttons on my watch and my finger tips are large. I also own a DW5600E and I don't find any difference with the size or with getting access to the buttons when comparing it to my GWM5610-1. Maybe you guys are having trouble accessing and pressing the buttons on these particular models because the resin case around the buttons is a little bit more thicker and it protrudes a little bit more than the resin cases of some of the older G-Shock models.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by samael_6978 View Post
    I own g5600, gwm5600, and gw5000. My fingers are not big at all, yet I have hard time using buttons. I try to use fingernails to press the buttons.

Sent from my VS840 4G
    I find that very odd because I own the G5600 and the GWM5610-1 and I don't have any problem accessing and pressing the buttons on either watch with my large fingers. Maybe you are having this problem because you are not gripping your watch case correctly when you try to press any of the buttons on your watch? I always hold and support my watch with my thumb while I'm pressing any of the buttons on it and I've never had any problems with my right forefinger accessing or pressing any of the buttons on the right side of my GWM5610-1 watch. Also, if I want to press the mode button on the bottom left side of my GWM5610-1, I use my left thumb while I support and hold my watch with my right forefinger.
    Last edited by Tick Toc; November 15th, 2012 at 17:42.

Thread Information