WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Add yourself to the G-Shock Map - WUS G-SHOCKERS UNITE!

373K views 1K replies 824 participants last post by  mike.lewis65 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just click the link here and drop a pin! You can add a message and a little jpeg. Stand up and be counted!

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=3491572

Drop a post here after you've added yourself to the map!

#596 ·
View attachment 10269186
Hi guys, been lurking here for a while, but longtime gshock fan who finally decided to start a collection, but now its my addiction! lol..
This is what I have so far.. just added a King to my collection :)
I see you like the g7900
which of them is your fav color?
also which is the one you had first (asking about the g7900 only) did you have to change battery already in any of them?

#597 ·
Greetings from Montana, USA!

Here's my only one, the venerable G7900. It's my workout watch and I occasionally wear it to work. Such a tank, and a great watch for the money. I can understand now why so many people collect these.

#598 ·
Greetings from Phoenix. Originally from San Diego but we moved out here last April...

Only have one G Shock. I had one when I was a kid but as I got older I lost interest in watches. Wasnt until college I got back into them a little and then I started collecting some Nixons and then Invicta, I got rid of most of those and now I am looking to start up a watch collection again.

View attachment 10368154

#604 ·
Hi, All! New to the site! But long time g-shock fan. My latest creation is my MilShock replica. With the newest red/black 5600, I was able to make a sweet one with a black-red 20mm zulu strap. This is my third creation. Still haven't named it, but hoping to make a few for folks when I go up to the Army War College. Cheers!

The Saint

Attachments