Added the TLC Mudman finally.....

Thread: Added the TLC Mudman finally.....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Added the TLC Mudman finally.....

Finally picked up the TLC red Mudman from my retailer today, paid SGD$168 for it, a bit high but worth it, just like what was described by our members. Thanks for their most helpful feedback.

The red tone is not the shiny type, fortunately for me, I can actully wear this.

Colour reminds me of 'red glove leather' and the design stands out, unlike the regular black version, where its not easy to make out the lines.

A quick update as well on the 25th dawn series, as of this afternoon, Casio Singapore has sold out on the Frogmans, while the Gulfmans and Mudmans can still be located. This info from a Marketing Manager in Casio.

Thanks for reading and looking! I really like this red TLC Mudman!
    Last edited by ultramanpat; April 4th, 2008 at 01:44.

Re: Added the TLC Mudman finally.....

Looks good...plain black is boring.

Reminds me of my brother's ex brand new, shiny, bright red Landcruiser truck with wooden tray.

Welcome to the Red TLC Mudman club, Pat

OT a bit, I am this close ] [ to giving up on waiting for the Dawn Black Mudman to appear at Bencoolen.

I was there this evening, and left the place disappointed
    No one ever works out and regrets it. You never go for a run, and then when you're finished, wish you would have stayed home. You never climb a mountain, get to the top, and say, "I should have just been content to stay where I was."

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bluegum View Post
    Looks good...plain black is boring.

Reminds me of my brother's ex brand new, shiny, bright red Landcruiser truck with wooden tray.
    Thanks Bluegum, you seem to be at the forum the whole day today? I noticed you were present when I scrolled around during office hours today! Great to have a fellow member around most of the time!

Quote Originally Posted by foamposite View Post
    Welcome to the Red TLC Mudman club, Pat

OT a bit, I am this close ] [ to giving up on waiting for the Dawn Black Mudman to appear at Bencoolen.

I was there this evening, and left the place disappointed
    Don't worry, it will appear, let the darn prices stabilise first. I'm not planning to pay so much for my Dawn Muddie, so I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

i gave up waiting for the Dawn Black Mudman from Bencoolen too and went to buy it from a shop at Bras Basah for S$188.

Apparently a shop at Peninsula Shopping Centre on the ground floor (near The Camera Workshop) is selling the Mudman and Gulfman for S$188 too.

I tend to agree with bluegum that plain black (not looking at the gold face or gold words) is boring

Quote Originally Posted by ultramanpat View Post
    Don't worry, it will appear, let the darn prices stabilise first. I'm not planning to pay so much for my Dawn Muddie, so I'll keep my eyes and ears open.
    No one ever works out and regrets it. You never go for a run, and then when you're finished, wish you would have stayed home. You never climb a mountain, get to the top, and say, "I should have just been content to stay where I was."

Thanks Bluegum, you seem to be at the forum the whole day today? I noticed you were present when I scrolled around during office hours today! Great to have a fellow member around most of the time!
    Actually, I was out most of the day, but I left a stuffed koala at the computer to keep everyone company...

...it can be hard to tell us apart.

Finally picked up the TLC red Mudman from my retailer today, paid SGD$168 for it, a bit high but worth it, just like what was described by our members. Thanks for their most helpful feedback.

The red tone is not the shiny type, fortunately for me, I can actully wear this.

Colour reminds me of 'red glove leather' and the design stands out, unlike the regular black version, where its not easy to make out the lines.

A quick update as well on the 25th dawn series, as of this afternoon, Casio Singapore has sold out on the Frogmans, while the Gulfmans and Mudmans can still be located. This info from a Marketing Manager in Casio.

Thanks for reading and looking! I really like this red TLC Mudman!
    Woah..2 Mudmans in the span of 3 days..i'm impressed bro!Bet the G-Shock
    itch is here to stay..lol.Btw where did you get it.I've actually yet to get
    this red Mudman.Care to share some info bro?

I think S$188 is waaaaaaaaay too much for a damn Mudman...

...there, I said it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information