advice for cheapest Gshock atomic?
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: advice for cheapest Gshock atomic?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

advice for cheapest Gshock atomic?

some advice for cheap gshock with wave ceptor? i want just something keep at home and setup other watches with it.
    thanks for help

Re: advice for cheapest Gshock atomic?

I'm not very familiar with atomic Casios, but I don't think it needs to be g-shock to have atomic feature. You can search around for ''just'' Casio atomic, you will find some cheaper ones. Since you wont need all the g-shock tough aspects, if the watch will be sitting with other watches in box...

GW-2310

Today would be a good day to delete your Facebook account, Here is why:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/fa...l#post48047643

10 reasons to dump facebook:

https://www.komando.com/tips/527072/...cebook-in-2019

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

amazon is selling the GWM5001a for 63 usd at the moment. It is a very nice watch. I already have two, and am sore tempted to add another at this price.

Quote Originally Posted by xnokiax View Post
    some advice for cheap gshock with wave ceptor? i want just something keep at home and setup other watches with it.
    thanks for help
    /Forrest

Quote Originally Posted by Crater View Post
    I'm not very familiar with atomic Casios, but I don't think it needs to be g-shock to have atomic feature. You can search around for ''just'' Casio atomic, you will find some cheaper ones. Since you wont need all the g-shock tough aspects, if the watch will be sitting with other watches in box...
    Crater is absolutely right -- if you just want an atomic timepiece to set other watches from, you can buy a non-G and save some money. Here are two Casio Waveceptors that Amazon is selling for $25 and $33 USD, respectively. Casio Men's WV58A-1AVCR Waveceptor Atomic Digital Watch: Watches: Amazon.com and Casio Men's WV200A-1AV Waveceptor Atomic Sport Watch: Watches: Amazon.com

Quote Originally Posted by frhoads View Post
    amazon is selling the GWM5001a for 63 usd at the moment. It is a very nice watch. I already have two, and am sore tempted to add another at this price.
    That's such a great price I had to look for it and make sure it wasn't a first-generation GW-500 -- but it's not!

If other people are looking for inexpensive atomic G-Shocks, careful shopping can turn up some first-run atomics like the MTG-900 and the GW-500/530 on sale, as stores and warehouses replace them with MTG-M and GW-M versions.

The GW-2310 and the GW-6900 are usually available for under $100, but I haven't seen either as low as $62.99 recently!
    Last edited by Mike K; March 2nd, 2014 at 22:40.

If a smaller G-shock is good, check out the GW-M850 which comes either black or white.

Today would be a good day to delete your Facebook account, Here is why:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/fa...l#post48047643

10 reasons to dump facebook:

https://www.komando.com/tips/527072/...cebook-in-2019

You could also go with an Atomic Desk clock. I have a cheap Made-In-China desk clock that is Atomic radio controlled and has a remote wireless temperature sensor that I mounted out-doors to tell me the outside temperature. I stays just as accurate as my Solar/Atomic Gs, I mean the seconds change in unison and with the big display it's easy to use when adjusting my battery Gs.
    I almost never wear any watch other than a G-Shock. My collection is listed here-->http://watchshock.com/collection/1471/

Other watches: Invicta Sub-Aqua Venom 5733 & Coalition Forces 0225, Suunto Vector, Traser Mil-G Type 6 P6600 Celebration Edition, Luminox 3059.SAR and a few cheap Timex & Armitron

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

You don't even need any clock or watch to get the correct time signal. Just use Time in Koninkrijk der Nederlanden now - Time.is that is all you really need for syncing your watches.

cheers
    Last edited by cal..45; March 3rd, 2014 at 00:21.
    Mike K and Rocat like this.
    We are 12.6 %

Quote Originally Posted by frhoads View Post
    i can not find it:( is it amazon.com? did you mean this? http://www.amazon.com/Casio-GWM500A-...ywords=GW+M500

Quote Originally Posted by cal..45 View Post
    You don't even need any clock or watch to get the correct time signal. Just use Time in Koninkrijk der Nederlanden now - Time.is that is all you really need for syncing your watches.

cheers
    i know i can do it. but its not accurate. i checked it before. i checked it not and its 1 sec difference. maybe my internet connection is not good. i have GW 5610. i am using it now. but they are so light me. i like heavier watch. i am thinking sell it and fond some cheaper atomic for using sometimes and setup other watches.

Quote Originally Posted by xnokiax View Post
    That's the one I found too, but I had to look for it. (frhoads said "1-A," Amazon and Casio say "A-1," and this is why we should just avoid model suffixes on this sub-forum unless they're absolutely necessary! )

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information