Almost got it, GW-200K-2JR, the first of GW200 series :-(

Thread: Almost got it, GW-200K-2JR, the first of GW200 series :-(

Almost got it, GW-200K-2JR, the first of GW200 series :-(

I was looking for this whale dolphin edition of GW-200 for a while, the first among GW-200 series, until I found the following really nice deal from rakuten, I got up so early for this time-limited offer, too bad, I still couldn't click quick enough.
    Rakuten: - Free Size - CASIO G-SHOCK Frogman GW-200K-2JR 2001 silver blue Irukuji [pre] as good as new.- Shopping Japanese products from Japan

Name:  g6xt017-r1.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  63.4 KB
    It's like gone in a split second. Please comfort me ...

Re: Almost got it, GW-200K-2JR, the first of GW200 series :-(

That seller seem to sometimes have time critical sales. That sale only lasted for 3 hours. But he still has it listed in another listing for 31290 JPY. However there is still one that has 3 hours left before end listed at yahoo Auctions for a BIN price of 21000JPY here:

新品未使用!★'01イルクジ会議限定フロッグマン★GW-200K-2JR★ - Yahoo!オークション

You have to use FromJapan bid agent to bid on it. Charge 1 will be about 22050JPY and charge 2 perhaps around 3000-5000JPY so totaling around 25000-27000JPY or about $308-$334USD at the most.
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

I got one off ebay for $220 not too long ago. Another deal will come.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thank you, Joakim Agren, for the information, I have never used japan yahoo auction before and using an agent surely drives up the cost. I think I will wait a little.

@Kung-fusion, that's a good deal you got there, how is the condition on that watch, after all, it's ten years old, how does the resin bezel and strap holding up ?

It was a quick buy-it-now on a new listing. I don't think the previous owner wore it more than a few times. It looked almost new. I don't wear it myself. The resin shows no sign of stiffness or degradation. Still holds a charge, too. I assume the original solar battery. No evidence of the case being opened. I don't know why, but this model seems a lot easier to find than the two that came after it: the red jelly and the blue jelly ICERCS. It might be that the red and blue jellies are just so popular with collectors that they don't change hands very often.

good deal very cheap congratullations

Thread Information