Am I Cool Now?? Just Got The G-Shock Official Book

Thread: Am I Cool Now?? Just Got The G-Shock Official Book

Am I Cool Now?? Just Got The G-Shock Official Book

B-)

The book is excellent!! The colors are more realistic than I anticipated. For example, you can see the blue accents of DW-8201WC-2T!!

Many drools with this book.

Hey, Sky, are you in this book?? :):) This is through 2005, it says. Maybe that's you on page 56, modeling. Thanks for the WUS sticky, Sky - that got me going to look for this book.

Eric

Re: Am I Cool Now?? Just Got The G-Shock Official Book

Quote Originally Posted by e-Man
    B-)

The book is excellent!! The colors are more realistic than I anticipated. For example, you can see the blue accents of DW-8201WC-2T!!

Many drools with this book.

Hey, Sky, are you in this book?? :):) This is through 2005, it says. Maybe that's you on page 56, modeling. Thanks for the WUS sticky, Sky - that got me going to look for this book.

Eric
    Hi Eric,

Haha:-D i'm out now and i do not have the book with me. I will check it out when i reach home

I'm glad that you appreciated the sticky. Do let me know when your Real Black frogman arrives

Have a good day.

cheers~
    SKy

Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Re: Am I Cool Now?? Just Got The G-Shock Official Book

No way Sky:-D

Eric, did you get the REAL BLACK?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Real Black Will Hopefully Arrive by 10/15

Hi Ozzie:

The G-Book, as I call it, has given me new appreciation for some of the models you sell or have sold. B-) B-)

I will have:

1) Real Black Frogman DW-8200BK-1JF
    2) DW-8250Y-9T Yellow
    3) DW-8200LG-8JR (on my wrist now - awesome underrated watch)
    4) GW-206K-7DR L.Edition I.C.E.R.C - I don't like this as much as the others, but it's a good representation of the current Frog line.

I will want (I must be careful not to copy-cat Mr. Sky (see #1 and #3 below))

1) Real Black Mudman DW-8400-1MJF
    2) Clear Resin DW8201WC-2T W.C.C.S LIMITED EDITION. There's at least one clean one out there (see link below), but the commissions/fees will cost more than the watch :):)
    3) A Red Frog - the stealthy (how could red be stealthy, but it is ) DW-8200NT-4JR comes to mind.

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r28768853

Thanks, Eric

Wink Re: Real Black Will Hopefully Arrive by 10/15

Hi Ozzie:

The G-Book, as I call it, has given me new appreciation for some of the models you sell or have sold. B-) B-)

I will have:

2) DW-8250Y-9T Yellow
    4) GW-206K-7DR L.Edition I.C.E.R.C - I don't like this as much as the others, but it's a good representation of the current Frog line.

2) Clear Resin DW8201WC-2T W.C.C.S LIMITED EDITION. There's at least one clean one out there (see link below), but the commissions/fees will cost more than the watch :):)
    3) A Red Frog - the stealthy (how could red be stealthy, but it is ) DW-8200NT-4JR comes to mind.

Thanks, Eric
    Hi Eric,

With such a collection, you are cool without the Official book . The Official G-Shock book is a nice recourse though.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: Real Black Will Hopefully Arrive by 10/15

Hi Ozzie:

I will have:

2) DW-8250Y-9T Yellow

Thanks, Eric
    Hi Eric -

Your collection is gaining real momentum and won't be long before you overtake Sky

The W.C.C.S. bring back nightmares for me as I once tried to collect the whole set and gave upThose clear models....whooooeeee... So many numbers:-S

The photo copy stuff is not an issue for me on this forum as I often display them realizing that people will copy and I appreciate that.

I just can't stand people who copy for selling purposes without asking out of politeness as the person who takes the photos can go through a few hours work deleting, cropping, etc. to get the ultimate photo.

If you look on EBay or many Japanese auction sites, you will also see this problem occurs around the world and sellers now have to take the extra time to mark their photos.I dislike doing this as it distorts the view for people and hard to appreciate the full photo of the G-Shock.

By the way, congratulations on getting the OFFICIAL BOOK. They are rare in themselves and I only ever saw them in Japan.

You can find magazines on EBay which are also good, although not as detailed.

By the way, I thought you wanted the REAL BLACK FROGMAN?

I would prefer this over the MUDMAN, although the MUDMAN is also awesome and super rare

Hi Ozzie - to clarify:

By the way, congratulations on getting the OFFICIAL BOOK. They are rare in themselves and I only ever saw them in Japan.

You can find magazines on EBay which are also good, although not as detailed.

By the way, I thought you wanted the REAL BLACK FROGMAN?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    -=======

1) The Real Black Frogman is in the process of being purchased by me. So yes, I will have it soon.

2) I do want a Real Black Mudman as well.

3) I will never overtake Sky, nor to I think of it as a competition. I know you're joking When it comes to the 2000 era, Sky has found several models that are both rare (or at least, a challenge to find), and personally appealing to me.

4) I hope I have the Official Book - I don't know. It has lots of good informations. It says "G-Shock Official Book" on the front cover, which is really the back cover. It's all in Japanese. I don't know how to tell if it's the book from Japan, but my guess is yes. It does start with the 1983 models on page 70, has a very sweet looking woman on page 51, and has a handsome young man who may be Sky :-D :-D :-D :-D on page 56 (joking - I don't know what Sky looks like - I only imagine).

Thanks again, Eric

Re: Hi Ozzie - to clarify:

1) The Real Black Frogman is in the process of being purchased by me. So yes, I will have it soon.

2) I do want a Real Black Mudman as well.

Thanks again, Eric
    Awesome Eric

I'm so glad you found one.

I think the RB MUDMAN may just be that little bit more difficult to find but never give up.

That Javy's sounds like a promising choice, although the RB Muddy is a super rare, but then again so is It's Brother RB FROGGY:-D

Thread Information