Amazon and Christmas

Thread: Amazon and Christmas

Suspended

Amazon and Christmas

To those with Amazon experience do they historically do G-Shock sales for Black Friday or sales closer to Christmas or any sales at all?
    Thank you

Re: Amazon and Christmas

I cant tell you if they have any black Friday specials but there prices change often and sometimes you get stung if you wait.

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

I've monitored amazon black fridays but their teaser items aren't G's...

If there's any sale during this year's holiday season...I'd highly expect the 5600E or 9052 to go down to $29 again or the G9000 black muddie to go back to $45...so the G hasn't really been one of their black friday teaser items or main items on the lightning deals on that day...if they do put a G, it'll most likely be one of the three above and probably around the $10-19 or $30-39 mark for the above respectively.

Now if you just wait till black friday is over and at a time when their servers are usable after all these "sale" sharks/wolves/hunters have gone away after all the black friday lightning deals items are gone...you might see the above three for their old decent prices of $29 and $45. They might even throw a better deal on their GW6900...but I'm not expecting a G to even become one of the teaser items on that day. Vic Swiss knife/tool, yes but a G, no...hasn't happened yet.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Suspended

Thanks guys!

if you're interested in the DW9052, i think you dont have to wait until Black Friday. this seller is currently selling that model for $32
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Casio-DW9052-1V-...item5636cbcacc
    My collection:
    G-shock: GW9010-1, G9000-8v, G9100-4R, DW6900CS-1, DW6900CS-4, DW6900CS-7, DW6900MS-1, DW6925E-7, DW6900FIFA, DW6900CC-6, GLX5600-7

Beauty fades, Dump is forever

Suspended

I'd say amazon has been having killer deals for the last few months. My strategy is to choose a few models and just watch them daily. You'll see the price bounce up and down a few percent. Big savings? Maybe not, but $10-$20 is not unusual and for a $100 watch, $20 is 20% off.

Check in on Fridays as they have sales then. I got a Rally Mudman for $80. I also saw the standard blue Gulfman for $60, but I hesitsted and now I regret it. GW6900 for $80. eBay can't even compete with those prices.

I watch Amazon daily, it's the only way to go if you are looking to buy a new G'. Here's an example: Casio's retail price on the G-7900-1 is $99.00

I watched for weeks as Amazon listed them at $99.00, then $89.00.

Then on Oct 22nd they reduced them (via shopemco) to just $74.95, with free shipping. I immediately ordered one.

Today they are selling (via shopemco) for $94.00

So as you can see the prices fluctuate and watching the site will bring good deals your way. I've also purchased five other G's from Amazon using this same technique and saved between 20% to 38% this way.

Cheers...

Thread Information